Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js). Post 303034036 by Neo on Wednesday 17th of April 2019 01:56:16 AM
Old 04-17-2019
Ravinder, you can also think about it like this:

window.location.href = '' simulates a mouse click

window.location.replace() simulates an HTTP redirect

Hope this helps.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Help with passing HTML values in to JavaScript

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. I am creating a cheat sheet for co-workers. The concept is that you pick wire size and conduit size and the amount of wires that will fit is displayed. I haven't used alot of drop downs and can't quite figure out the way the get id... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zero3ree
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Javascript or HTML to retrieve apache username

I have a internal wesbite set up and any visitor must enter username / passwd as defined in apache (I've set these up using htpasswd) I use cgi scripts set up using ksh or javascript to populate pages / tables etc. I want to be able to get the apache username that the used authorised... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

3. Web Development

Learning HTML

I have tried to create a web page browser window. An example, I copied what the book pretty much wanted but get only the header. What should I change? Also Anyone know any good books for this? Many thanks. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Translation/EN" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
4 Replies

4. Programming

Looking For the Best Way to Rotate an Image: JavaScript, PHP, HTML etc

Hey All, What I'm looking for is a way to rotate an image by non 90 degree angles (ie 90, 180, 270, 360). I am able to do it in PHP, but there are errors in the image, some pixels end up colored incorrectly and the image ends up resized and I lose transparency. I've done my share of searching on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmd006
1 Replies

5. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

6. Web Development

Simple Vue.js Component to Redirect to External Web Page Using Vue Router

Vue Router has some quirks and on of the quirks is that it is not reliable when adding external links using the vue-router library. After struggling with many solutions, I have found that creating a simple Vue.js component like this one seems to work the best (so far): Component Example: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Google Trends: react.js angular.js vue.js

While I'm on the subject of Google trends, here is a global trend since 2004 comparing react.js, angular.js, vue.js It's no secret I'm a vue.js fan and coder, but not because of the trend line (which I just saw for the first time a few minutes ago) My experience is that vue.js, a late arrival... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
HSCOLOUR(1)							   User Commands						       HSCOLOUR(1)

NAME
HsColour - generate colourised output for Haskell code SYNOPSIS
HsColour options [file.hs] DESCRIPTION
HsColour is a program that colourises Haskell code. It currently has six output formats: ANSI terminal codes, HTML 3.2 with <font> tags, HTML 4.01 with CSS, XHTML 1.0 with inline CSS styling, LaTeX, and mIRC chat client codes. Flag reference: -version Print out version information. -help A rudimentary help message. -oOUTPUT Write the output to the specified file. -tty Write output with ANSI terminal code colours (this is the default). -html Write output in HTML 3.2 format with font tags. -css Write output in HTML 4.01 format with CSS styling. -icss Write output in XHTML 1.0 format with inline CSS styling. -latex Write output as LaTeX source code. -mirc Output for IRC. -lit When outputting HTML etc, inform HsColour that the input Haskell code is Literate Haskell. -lit-tex When outputting LaTeX, inform HsColour that the input Haskell code is Literate Haskell. -anchor In HTML mode add named anchors. -partial Create output fragments (ie omit the HTML DOCTYPE header, CSS stylesheet link, or LaTeX prologue) for embedding in a larger docu- ment. -print-css Print out the default CSS definitions, in case you lose the .css file. -nolit Turn off -lit mode. -noanchor Turn off -anchor mode. -nopartial Turn off -partial mode. The HsColour homepage is at http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/darcs/hscolour/ . COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 Malcolm Wallace and Bjorn Bringert This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. You may redistribute copies of this program under the terms of the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING. AUTHOR
The text for this page was constructed from HsColour's main web page by Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd@mega-nerd.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). HsColour July 2009 HSCOLOUR(1)