Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js). Post 303033912 by Neo on Sunday 14th of April 2019 03:22:17 AM
Old 04-14-2019
Welcome to 2019 web dev, Ravinder.

This will serve you very well when you move pass the JS, HTML and CSS basics and move on to node.js and vue.js and other useful JS libs (and SASS) as you become more creative.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Help with passing HTML values in to JavaScript

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes. I am creating a cheat sheet for co-workers. The concept is that you pick wire size and conduit size and the amount of wires that will fit is displayed. I haven't used alot of drop downs and can't quite figure out the way the get id... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zero3ree
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Javascript or HTML to retrieve apache username

I have a internal wesbite set up and any visitor must enter username / passwd as defined in apache (I've set these up using htpasswd) I use cgi scripts set up using ksh or javascript to populate pages / tables etc. I want to be able to get the apache username that the used authorised... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

3. Web Development

Learning HTML

I have tried to create a web page browser window. An example, I copied what the book pretty much wanted but get only the header. What should I change? Also Anyone know any good books for this? Many thanks. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Translation/EN" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
4 Replies

4. Programming

Looking For the Best Way to Rotate an Image: JavaScript, PHP, HTML etc

Hey All, What I'm looking for is a way to rotate an image by non 90 degree angles (ie 90, 180, 270, 360). I am able to do it in PHP, but there are errors in the image, some pixels end up colored incorrectly and the image ends up resized and I lose transparency. I've done my share of searching on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmd006
1 Replies

5. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

6. Web Development

Simple Vue.js Component to Redirect to External Web Page Using Vue Router

Vue Router has some quirks and on of the quirks is that it is not reliable when adding external links using the vue-router library. After struggling with many solutions, I have found that creating a simple Vue.js component like this one seems to work the best (so far): Component Example: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Google Trends: react.js angular.js vue.js

While I'm on the subject of Google trends, here is a global trend since 2004 comparing react.js, angular.js, vue.js It's no secret I'm a vue.js fan and coder, but not because of the trend line (which I just saw for the first time a few minutes ago) My experience is that vue.js, a late arrival... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::CompressedCSSandJS(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    Jifty::Plugin::CompressedCSSandJS(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::CompressedCSSandJS - Compression of CSS and javascript files SYNOPSIS
# In your jifty config.yml under the framework section: Plugins: - CompressedCSSandJS: js: 1 css: 1 jsmin: /path/to/jsmin cdn: 'http://yourcdn.for.static.prefix/' skipped_js: - complex.js generate_early: 1 DESCRIPTION
This plugin provides auto-compilation and on-wire compression of your application's CSS and Javascript. It is enabled by default, unless your "ConfigFileVersion" is greater or equal than 2. It also supports js minifier, you will need to specify the full path. The jsmin can be obtained from <http://www.crockford.com/javascript/jsmin.html>. Note that you will need to use "ConfigFileVersion" 2 to be able to configure jsmin feature. skipped_js is a list of js that you don't want to compress for some reason. generate_early tells the plugin to compress the CSS and JS at process start rather than on the first request. This can save time, especially if your JS minifier is slow, for the poor sucker who makes the first request. Enabled by default. init Initializes the compression object. Takes a paramhash containing keys 'css' and 'js' which can be used to disable compression on files of that type. js_enabled Returns whether JS compression is enabled (which it is by default) css_enabled Returns whether CSS compression is enabled (which it is by default) generate_css Checks if the compressed CSS is generated, and if it isn't, generates and caches it. (In devel mode, it always regenerates it) generate_javascript Checks if the compressed JS is generated, and if it isn't, generates and caches it. _generate_javascript_nocache Generates compressed javascript, ignoring the cache completely. minify_js $js Runs the given JS through jsmin wrap psgi app wrapper to serve url controlled by us perl v5.14.2 2010-09-25 Jifty::Plugin::CompressedCSSandJS(3pm)