Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using color in scripts
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Using color in scripts Post 303033776 by drew77 on Thursday 11th of April 2019 02:19:04 PM
Old 04-11-2019
Something is missing in the code.

Code:
Hilite.sh

-----
 Results, file missing:
/home/andy/bin/Hilite.sh: line 24: my-hilite: command not found

-----
 Results, file present:
/home/andy/bin/Hilite.sh: line 32: my-hilite: command not found

-----
 Results, if only string "File" should be colored:
/home/andy/bin/Hilite.sh: line 40: my-hilite: command not found

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Text color in Linux scripts via putty

hi Folks, Can anyone help with changing the color of the words in a linux shell script? I get how to change default background etc in putty, but for some reason the text in the script has different colors for different parts of the cript. Is there a way to have one color in a linux shell... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonnyd
5 Replies
MIME::Parser::Results(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  MIME::Parser::Results(3)

NAME
MIME::Parser::Results - results of the last entity parsed SYNOPSIS
Before reading further, you should see MIME::Parser to make sure that you understand where this module fits into the grand scheme of things. Go on, do it now. I'll wait. Ready? Ok... ### Do parse, get results: my $entity = eval { $parser->parse(*STDIN); }; my $results = $parser->results; ### Get all messages logged: @msgs = $results->msgs; ### Get messages of specific types (also tests if there were problems): $had_errors = $results->errors; $had_warnings = $results->warnings; ### Get outermost header: $top_head = $results->top_head; DESCRIPTION
Results from the last MIME::Parser parse. PUBLIC INTERFACE
new Constructor. msgs Instance method. Return all messages that we logged, in order. Every message is a string beginning with its type followed by ": "; the current types are "debug", "warning", and "error". errors Instance method. Return all error messages that we logged, in order. A convenience front-end onto msgs(). warnings Instance method. Return all warning messages that we logged, in order. A convenience front-end onto msgs(). top_head Instance method. Return the topmost header, if we were able to read it. This may be useful if the parse fails. SEE ALSO
MIME::Tools, MIME::Parser AUTHOR
Eryq (eryq@zeegee.com), ZeeGee Software Inc (http://www.zeegee.com). All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2008-06-30 MIME::Parser::Results(3)