Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sql query output count
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Sql query output count Post 303033714 by bmk123 on Wednesday 10th of April 2019 11:56:30 AM
Old 04-10-2019
Thanks a lot it is working fine Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to bmk123 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to store the sql query's output in a variable

Hi, My requirement is : We are calling an sql statement from a UNIX session, and fetching data into some variables from a table .. now we are unable to access these variables from outside the SQL part. Please let me know how can I achieve this. Can you please share a code snippet which... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesh_sasi
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help in reading a output of a sql query in unix script

i'm used a sql query in a unix script to get the information from table. but unable to extract the output which i need. Any help with logic will be greatly appreciated. my sql query provide output some thing like this - col1 col2 count ---- ---- ------ A B 10 c D 6 e... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharos467
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirecting sql query output to a file

Hi, I am executing sql files in my unix shell script. Now i want to find whether its a success or a failure record and redirect the success or failure to the respective files. meaning. success records to success.log file failure record to failure.log file. As of now i am doing like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sailaja_80
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Output the SQL Query result to a File

Hello Guys, This message is somewhat relates with last thread. But I need to re-write thing. I start over a little. I am stuck now and need your help. Here is my script- #! /bin/ksh export ORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle/app/oracle/product/9.2 /opt/oracle/app/oracle/product/9.2/bin/sqlplus -s... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to store the sql query output into txt file?

Hi I want ot save SQL query result in one txt file. for that i have written one code line sqlplus -s $dbstring @/usr/local/bin/sched/nightly_Cronjob/exec_123.sql >> /usr/local/bin/sched/nightly_Cronjob/result.txt but it is not working . database : Oracle so please advice me how can i... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Himanshu_soni
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove characters for sql query output?

Hi, my sql query return below value for " $SQL_OPN_AMT " CUSTCODE OH OHOPNAMT_GL OHREFNUM -------------------------------- -- ----------- ------------------------------ OHENTDATE FCC --------- --- 1.1072256 IN 74.85 000072061 0 01-MAY-13 MVR 1.1072256 IN 751.72 0000744751 01-JUN-13 MVR... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranabhavish
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL Query in Shell Script output formatting

Hi All, #!/bin/ksh call_sql () { sql=$1 sqlplus -s $sqlparam_sieb <<EOF SET ECHO OFF; SET NEWPAGE NONE; SET SQLBL OFF; SET VERIFY OFF; SET LINESIZE 2000; SET... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Tivoli
2 Replies

8. Solaris

SQL QUERY to Table Output

Hi I am trying to run sql query from solaris in csh script and send the output to email. Below is my sql query select p.spid,se.program seprogram, se.machine, se.username, sq.sql_text,sq.retrows from v$process p inner join v$session se on p.addr = se.paddr inner join ( select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Assign the Output of an SQL Query to a Variable?

Hi iam new to shell scripting how to declare variables as redshift query and I have to compare two counts by using if condition . ex:count=select count(*) from prd; select count(*) from prd; select count(*) from tag; can any one help me . Please use CODE tags when displaying... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam526
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script appending output of sql query

I am writing the following script to create the file v_out.txt. sqlplus -s /nolog << EOF CONNECT scott/tiger@orcl; whenever sqlerror exit sql.sqlcode; set newpage 0; SET PAGESIZE 0; SET ECHO OFF; SET FEEDBACK OFF; SET HEADING OFF; SET VERIFY OFF; SET LINESIZE 100; set tab off; set... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: itzkashi
7 Replies
FS_CLEANACL(1)						       AFS Command Reference						    FS_CLEANACL(1)

NAME
fs_cleanacl - Remove obsolete entries from an ACL SYNOPSIS
fs cleanacl [-path <dir/file path>+] [-help] fs cl [-p <dir/file path>+] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The fs cleanacl command removes from the access control list (ACL) of each specified directory or file any entry that refers to a user or group that no longer has a Protection Database entry. Such an entry appears on the ACL as an AFS user ID number (UID) rather than a name, because without a Protection Database entry, the File Server cannot translate the UID into a name. Cleaning access control lists in this way not only keeps them from becoming crowded with irrelevant information, but also prevents the new possessor of a recycled AFS UID from obtaining access intended for the former possessor of the AFS UID. (Note that recycling UIDs is not recommended in any case.) OPTIONS
-path <dir/file path>+ Names each directory for which to clean the ACL (specifying a filename cleans its directory's ACL). If this argument is omitted, the current working directory's ACL is cleaned. Specify the read/write path to each directory, to avoid the failure that results from attempting to change a read-only volume. By convention, the read/write path is indicated by placing a period before the cell name at the pathname's second level (for example, /afs/.abc.com). For further discussion of the concept of read/write and read-only paths through the filespace, see the fs mkmount reference page. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
If there are no obsolete entries on the ACL, the following message appears: Access list for <path> is fine. Otherwise, the output reports the resulting state of the ACL, following the header Access list for <path> is now At the same time, the following error message appears for each file in the cleaned directories: fs: '<filename>': Not a directory EXAMPLES
The following example illustrates the cleaning of the ACLs on the current working directory and two of its subdirectories. Only the second subdirectory had obsolete entries on it. % fs cleanacl -path . ./reports ./sources Access list for . is fine. Access list for ./reports is fine. Access list for ./sources is now Normal rights: system:authuser rl pat rlidwka PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must have the "a" (administer) permission on each directory's ACL (or the ACL of each file's parent directory); the directory's owner and the members of the system:administrators group have the right implicitly, even if it does not appear on the ACL. SEE ALSO
fs_listacl(1), fs_mkmount(1) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FS_CLEANACL(1)