Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Problem to download cmake extra modules v 1.7 Post 303033597 by Neo on Monday 8th of April 2019 10:46:26 PM
Old 04-08-2019
According to that page, you can clone that repo with this command:

Code:
git://anongit.kde.org/extra-cmake-modules.git

Try that and let us know if it worked.

Naturally, you need to have git installed on your system.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

problem in adding an extra entry in a dir:fuse imlementation

Well the problem comes when i try to add an extra file into the existing filesystem mounted at some mountpoint containing a single file hello. suppose i add a file say "TANVIR"(c it on d line next to line no:49) , it gives me abnormal results...... like 1)d file can't be opened 2)no file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanvirk
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to download modules from Strawberry perl.

Hi, I am using Strawberry Perl on WinXP but i am unable to download modules from Cpan via cmd,everytime a connection timeout error pops up. I get the following error : C:\>cpan Tk CPAN: LWP::UserAgent loaded ok (v5.834) CPAN: Time::HiRes loaded ok (v1.9719) Fetching with LWP:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parimal14
0 Replies

3. Solaris

cmake installation problem

hi guys.. i installed cmake in solaris 5.10..... x86 i checked pkginfo | grep -i cmake ... it installed but when excuted cmake it showing following error in output bash-3.00# cmake ld.so.1: cmake: fatal: liblzma.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory help me anyone before... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
3 Replies

4. Programming

cmake and boost library installation problem

hi all, I am new to linux and C++ programming so I'm posting in hope of some help. I am trying to install a C++ library using boost and cmake but I keep gettin this error in the terminal: CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1199 (message): Unable to find the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: peter_071
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to create custom modules in perl and how to import all modules with single command?

I have some custom functions which i want to use in perl Scripting all time. i want to How to create modules in perl and how to import them. Also if i create 15 modules and i want to > import all at once then how can i import? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
0 Replies

6. Programming

Boost.Test and CMake

Hi, I just started using CMake and the Boost Libraries. In this progress I encountered some problems. One of these problems is combining Boost unit tests with cmake. I don't know how to set the whole project up. I tried to set up a simple test project. This contains a main.cpp a comp.cpp and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ElCoyote
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Have problem with extra EOLs in my CSV - need help cleaning out

Hi Everyone, Searching the forum, I came across another closed thread, that appears to be either the same problem, or very close to what I'm experiencing. Closed thread for reference is at: https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/241664-removing-cr-lf-till-number-fields-full.html ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: richardsantink
4 Replies

8. Fedora

How to download latest version of cmake using tar xzf?

...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: larry burns
3 Replies
KDE-BUILD(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      KDE-BUILD(1)

NAME
kde-build - Updates and recompiles a tree of KDE CVS modules SYNOPSIS
kde-build DESCRIPTION
kde-build has been designed to keep a local copy of several KDE CVS modules up to date and recompile them. Those modules have to be saved in a common directory, e.g. something like ~/kde-src/ | +-> kdelibs/ | +-> kdebase/ | -> kdenetwork/ In this case, the KDE source directory would be ~/kde-src/. The script will take care of compiling them in the correct order, checks for dependencies and resolves them as far as possible. Please not that, prior to first invokation of the script, the configuration file 'kde-buildrc' has to be modified to reflect the local environment, such as paths etc. RETURN VALUE
The following error codes are returned by the script. 0 - No error seems to have occured. 1 - The script could not change into the directory of a module. 2 - The script could not open the file 'Makefile.in' of a module. 3 - The configuration of a module failed. 4 - The compilation of a module failed. 5 - The installation of a module failed. 6 - An invalid source directory was specified. 7 - An invalid Qt directory was specified. 8 - An invalid CVS client was specified. 9 - No cvsup server was specified. 10 - The temporary CVSUP configuration file couldn't be created. 11 - The configuration file kde-buildrc couldn't be loaded. EXAMPLES
cd ~/scripts/; vi ./kde-buildrc; ./kde-build BUGS
Lots, mostly that the script wasn't written with portability in mind and therefore won't run very nice on platforms other than Linux. TODO
Add a DIAGNOSIS section to this man page. AUTHOR
Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org> 3rd Berkeley Distribution perl v5.6.1 KDE-BUILD(1)