Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Getting an error while loading class. Post 303033456 by xgringo on Friday 5th of April 2019 01:37:06 PM
Old 04-05-2019
Getting an error while loading class.

Hello Team,

Code:
java -cp "./RIPError.jar; ./RIP31.jar; ./RIP31msg_en_US.jar" ResubmitErrors -Ahost -P18505

Getting an error like:
Code:
Error: Could not find or load main class ResubmitErrors

What does this mean?

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment
Please make NOTE of 3 things here:

1- Kindly DO NOT hijack posts from another posts, always open new thread for a new question.
2- Always provide complete information for your question along with your efforts.
3- Wrap your codes/samples/errors in CODE TAGS as per forum rules.

Thanks & Regards,
Unix and Linux forums MODs Team

Last edited by RavinderSingh13; 04-05-2019 at 03:02 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Error when loading

Hi all, I'm trying to install Open SUSE and after the installation it will not boot. At first I thought it could be something wrong with the setup so I re-installed. Then it would still fail on the boot. When trying to boot in safe mode these are the last few lines just before it just sits... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
7 Replies

2. Programming

Error while loading libstlport_gcc.so library

I am getting error while processing the below line : "DEPENDENCIES=$OMNIWORKS_PATH/tradewind/build/build_dg_c $(SET) "*.pcc" $(SET).pcctmp1 ".cc" h" ... --------------------------------------------- ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ! Build rule... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function loading in a shell scripting like class loading in java

Like class loader in java, can we make a function loader in shell script, for this can someone throw some light on how internally bash runs a shell script , what happenes in runtime ... thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpsc_sela
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error loading a .so in unix env.

Hi All, I want to load a .so file in unix env., and I am getting an error in loading the same. Can anyone suggest me a way in which I can debug this issue. The sources here are .cxx files. Thanks Amol H (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amol_helwatkar
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Get pointer for existing device class (struct class) in Linux kernel module

Hi all! I am trying to register a device in an existing device class, but I am having trouble getting the pointer to an existing class. I can create a class in a module, get the pointer to it and then use it to register the device with: *cl = class_create(THIS_MODULE, className);... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdaniel@ualg.pt
0 Replies

7. Programming

Size of Derived class, upon virtual base class inheritance

I have the two class definition as follows. class A { public: int a; }; class B : virtual public A{ }; The size of class A is shown as 4, and size of class B is shown as 16. Why is this effect ?. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techmonk
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error while loading shared libraries

Hello, I am trying to run a program from my local account and receive the following error: /local/app: error while loading shared libraries: libtiff.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory On the root account (which I DO NOT have access to), I see that libtiff.so.4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bphqk3
3 Replies

9. Programming

C++ : Base class member function not accessible from derived class

Hello All, I am a learner in C++. I was testing my inheritance knowledge with following piece of code. #include <iostream> using namespace std; class base { public : void display() { cout << "In base display()" << endl; } void display(int k) {... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand.shah
2 Replies

10. Programming

Error while loading shared libraries

I am trying to run a C++ program which uses a static library libprun.a. During compilation, I am loading this library file using a environment variable as below. LIBDIR = ${CUSTOM_PATH}/lib LOADLIBS = $(LIBDIR)/libgqlcomm.a \ $(LIBDIR)/libgsml.a \ ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vdivb
7 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Installs a jar into /usr/share/maven-repo. SYNOPSIS
mh_installjar [option]... [pom] [jar] [link]... DESCRIPTION
Installs the jar file in /usr/share/maven-repo, at the correct location for Maven. The jar is copied into the build directory. It can also create additional links to the jar, usually located in /usr/share/java. Where [pom] is the location of the POM associated with the jar to install. GroupId, artifactId and version will be extracted from this file. [jar] is the path to the jar to install, usually located in the build folder. [link] is an additional link to the jar to install, usually there should be a link to usr/share/java/$jar.jar and usr/share/java/$jar-$version.jar to comply with the Java packaging guidelines. Note that there is no need to specify those particular links if the --java-lib option is used. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain this jar file -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the jar, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules Maven rules are used here to extract the groupId, artifactId and version from the POM file. -l --java-lib: Optional, if given it will install the jar into /usr/share/java to comply with the Debian Java specification. The jar will be installed as /usr/share/java/$name-$version.jar and a versionless link /usr/share/java/$name.jar will point to it, as well as the links installed in /usr/share/maven-repo -n<name> --usj-name=<name>: Optional, the name to use when installing the library in /usr/share/java when --java-lib is used. Defaults to the artifact id found in the POM. -j<version> --usj-version=<version>: Optional, the version to use when installing the library in /usr/share/java when --java-lib is used. Defaults to the version found in the POM. -s --no-usj-versionless: Optional, don't install the versionless link in /usr/share/java. This flag is used only when the -l or --java-lib option is given. -d<path> --dest-jar=<path>: Optional, the destination for the real jar. The other places where the jar appears, in the repository or in the list of links, will be symlinks to this jar. Defaults to /usr/share/java/$name-$version.jar if --java-lib is used, otherwise the jar is installed in the versioned path in the Maven reposi- tory. -c<classifier> --classifier=<classifier>: Optional, the classifier for the jar. Empty by default. -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results --skip-clean-pom: don't clean the pom, assume that a previous action ran mh_cleanpom with the correct options. mh_cleanpom is run only to extract the groupId, artifactId and version of the jar See also: mh_installpom(1), mh_installsite(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)