Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Curl, to send text message
Operating Systems AIX Curl, to send text message Post 303033378 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 4th of April 2019 11:36:53 AM
Old 04-04-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricampeon81
hello friends I need to send a text message MSM by AIX with a function called CURL you have some example of how it is done so that you can help me please
Hello tricampeon81,

After these many posts in UNIX.com, we expect you to post here 3 simple things. 1st- Sample of your Input, 2nd- Sample of expected output and 3rd- Most importantly your efforts which you have put in order to solve your own problem.

Also please use CODE TAGS for all samples/codes which you are going to post in your post(s).

Thanks,
R. Singh
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Sendmail keep a user from send message

Hello, i have a problem with my sendmail, i want' to keep a user from sending mail, how can i process ? My user is titi, and i don't want' that titi can't send mail via sendmail is it possible ? thnak a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westside
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

send message across terminals

Hello: How would you send message to other unix users logged in into the system now.. what should i verify, before sending them a mail across that displays mesage on the terminal. Any man pages? Thanks, ST2000 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ST2000
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send message from Unix to PC

What is the best way to send message from Unix script to PC users connected to the box ? I tried "smbclient -M <machine>" but doesn't work. I prefer not to use Samba. Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnagaya
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

error-when trying to send the message thru email.

Hi All, I want to send a message through email. I have written below code. But it is not worling. Anybody has idea, why it is not working?. export $file1=$home1/pip1.$$ mailx -s "This Message from unix" abc@yahoo.com< $file1 thanks,Mary. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MARY76
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

To send a message to another system

How to send a message to another unix terminal along with the date specified (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aajan
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send Text message from unix to windows

Hi Buddies, I have a unix client and want to send a message (containg some data) to a windows Database server to query from it and return the result. I shall be so thankfull if you help me out.:b::) Warm Regards, Jessi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jessica-adams
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue in Curl to send http POST request with attachment/multipart

Hi, I am using curl to hit a url using http in solaris 10 using commandline, I want to transfer an attachment(using multipart curl -F) also as a part of the request. If anyone has used kindly help me with the syntax. I am using below command: Code: /usr/local/bin/curl -v... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manishmaha
1 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cannot send new Private Message (PM)

To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 16 posts. If you have a question for the forum moderators and/or administrators, please post your question here. ...you might want to try searching the forums: What am I doing wrong? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: -=XrAy=-
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use curl to send a static xml file using url encoding to a web page using pos

Hi I am try to use curl to send a static xml file using url encoding to a web page using post. This has to go through a particular port on our firewall as well. This is my first exposure to curl and am not having much success, so any help you can supply, or point me in the right direction would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paul Walker
1 Replies

10. AIX

send SMS via curl

I need from aix to send an SMS, you know if the command curl serves me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
3 Replies
CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					     CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS - switch off the progress meter SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, long onoff); DESCRIPTION
If onoff is to 1, it tells the library to shut off the progress meter completely for requests done with this handle. It will also prevent the CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION(3) from getting called. Future versions of libcurl are likely to not have any built-in progress meter at all. DEFAULT
1, meaning it normally runs without a progress meter. PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* enable progress meter */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, 0L); /* Perform the request */ curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION(3), libcurl 7.54.0 March 06, 2016 CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS(3)