Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Are you sure you want to quit Safari? Post 303032394 by Neo on Saturday 16th of March 2019 12:06:21 AM
Old 03-16-2019
Are you sure you want to quit Safari?

Hmmm.

I cannot figure out where to disable this warning message in Safari.

Google says to disable something in Safari Tabs preferences but my Macs do not have that option in Mojave.

Anyone know how to disable the following so when I quit Safari it simply quits without the "freeze the screen" warning message (which I don't want)?

CGI
::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInliUserpContributed Perl DocumCGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline(3pm) NAME
CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline - Inlined GD Graph output for CAP:DBIProfile. SYNOPSIS
# in httpd.conf SetVar CAP_DBIPROFILE_GRAPHMODULE CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline PerlSetVar CAP_DBIPROFILE_GRAPHMODULE CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline DESCRIPTION
This module provides a GD::Graph::bars inlined graphing option for CAP:DBIProfile. Please note, inlined images are NOT supported by MSIE as of version 7. Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Konqueror are supported. The following settings control the output: $CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline::FORMAT Output format. Defaults to "png". One of "png", "gif", or "jpeg". Any GD supported output format can be easily added. $CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline::WIDTH Width of output image. If you have problems with browser support for large inline images, reduce this. $CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline::HEIGHT Height of output image. If you have problems with browser support for large inline images, reduce this. BUGS
Microsoft Internet Explorer, as of versions 6 and 7, lacks support for the "data: URI scheme", and thus lacks support for inline images. Inline images max size is limited to the browsers max URI length. For example, on Opera, this used to be 4kb. If you hit this limit, you can change the size of the output to try to compensate. REQUIREMENTS
GD::Graph MIME::Base64 SEE ALSO
CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::HTML AUTHOR
Joshua I Miller, L<unrtst@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2007 Joshua Miller, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-10 CGI::Application::Plugin::DBIProfile::Graph::GDGraphInline(3pm)