Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux kernel 5.0 released.
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Linux kernel 5.0 released. Post 303031743 by wisecracker on Tuesday 5th of March 2019 06:45:47 AM
Old 03-05-2019
Linux kernel 5.0 released.

Linux_5.0 - Linux Kernel Newbies

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Kernel 0.0.0.1

I'm looking to download the oldest version of the linux kernel that I can, just to look at it. Does anyone know where I can get it (or a slightyly later version) from? Any help on this quest would be great, thanks. Paul (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KrazyGuyPaul
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new linux on old kernel

is it possible to run REDHAT 7 (asplinux 7.2) on kernel 1.XXXX ? wil be FIRST_NEED programs work ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MR.Z
0 Replies

3. Linux

Linux kernel

Hi All ! Is linux kernel preemptive or non-preemptive? My understanding is preemptive kernel. is it correct? Thanks & Regards Venkat Gopu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatgopu
4 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD