Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Odd behavior from GDB while trying to cross-debug an embedded Linux application. Post 303031548 by Corona688 on Friday 1st of March 2019 05:34:16 PM
Old 03-01-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
What exact changes did you make to what exact code?
What exact changes did you make to the code?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Odd .sh behavior in script

Hello, I have been working on a what I thought was a fairly simple script for installing a software kit on Linux and Unix I am not new to scripting but am far from being fluent in sh scripting. any assistance would be appreciated. I have an odd bug occuring when executing the script. When... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertmcol
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Odd storage behavior

Hi, We have some troubles with our HP server (rx4640) running HP-UX 11.31. The server is attached to a JBod cabinet. If the JBod cabinet is powered on and we power on the server after then HP-UX can't find the devices (disks) at the cabinet. Does not help to run an ioscan -fnC disk. But if I power... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoff
3 Replies

3. Programming

gdb: how to debug an executable file with a few command line papameters

If an executalbe file has several parameters, gdb can not pass parameters correctly. Let us see: run: ./executablefile1 agr1 arg2 arg3 debug: gdb executablefile1 run executalbefile1 arg1 arg2 arg3 then argv : executablefile1 argv : executablefile argv : arg1 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdbug
3 Replies

4. Programming

gdb: problem while debug an executable file

I created one file (test.cpp)and complied it and get the executable file(test) and run it.It is giving the out put but when I am trying to debug that executable.I am getting the error -- please tell me the solutions?? Thanks in advance ..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

a question about debug using gdb(/lib32/libc.so.6: No such file or directory)

Hi all, (gdb) target remote 192.168.185.196:1389 Remote debugging using 192.168.185.196:1389 warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function. GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers and track explicitly loaded dynamic code. 0x2fbd0800 in ?? () (gdb) l 1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
0 Replies

6. Programming

Debug two process Using GDB

Hi All I know How to attach a process to beubg it .But for my application I am using client as well server.Both are two separate process .Suppose I need to debug both .How to attach both of them together .Or I have to attach them separetly . Suppose client process id is 1325 and server is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_deb
2 Replies

7. Programming

Can't debug: assert error with gdb (no problem without)

I'm sorry if the title is really criptic, but I don't know how to phrase my problem. I know I can't really ask for a solution, and I normally wouldn't but this is really escaping my abilities. Antefacts. I developed a program using the zeromq messaging library. I got to a point where the... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: erupter
11 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

Odd behavior from passwd.

Hi Folks, Before I go off and start checking I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this behaviour before. # passwd e825390 Changing password for user e825390. New password: Retype new password: Retype new password: passwd: all authentication tokens updated successfully. As you can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
2 Replies
FSSYNC-DEBUG_VNODE(8)					       AFS Command Reference					     FSSYNC-DEBUG_VNODE(8)

NAME
fssync-debug_vnode - Display vnode info (FSYNC_VOL_QUERY_VNODE opcode) SYNOPSIS
fssync-debug vnode -volumeid <volume ID> -vnodeid <vnode ID> -unique <uniquifier> -partition <exact partition name> [-reason <sync protocol reason code>] [-programtype <program type code>] [-help] fssync-debug vn -vo <volume ID> -vn <vnode ID> -u <uniquifier> -pa <exact partition name> [-r <sync protocol reason code>] [-pr <program type code>] DESCRIPTION
The fssync-debug vnode command displays information about a given vnode. OPTIONS
-volumeid <volume ID> Specifies the numeric volume ID. Volume names are not permitted. -vnodeid <vnode ID> Specifies the numeric vnode ID. -unique <uniquifier> Specifies the numeric vnode uniquifier. -partition <exact partition name> Specifies the exact partition name (e.g. /vicepa). Abbreviations are not permitted. -reason <sync protocol reason code> Specifies numeric sync protocol reason code. Available codes are listed in OpenAFS source file src/vol/fssync_inline.h. For SYNC_REASON_NONE, use -reason 0. -programtype <program type code> Specifies program type code. Permitted values are fileServer, volumeUtility, salvager, salvageServer, volumeServer and volumeSalvager. PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must have write access to the file server. Usually, this means that the issuer must be the local superuser "root" on the file server machine. SEE ALSO
fssync-debug_header(8), fssync-debug_query(8), COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010 Sine Nomine Associates This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. This man page was written by Andrew Deason and Davor Ocelic for OpenAFS. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FSSYNC-DEBUG_VNODE(8)