Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Major achievement ... applause! Post 303031370 by bakunin on Wednesday 27th of February 2019 09:01:26 AM
Old 02-27-2019
You are right. This is an outstanding achievement. Congrats, Corona688, the force obviously flows strong in you.

bakunin
These 5 Users Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Major Problem! i think

Hi, I relly could use your expert help. We have an Sun Solaris machine here at my company and the person that is the administrator is at vacation. The machined hangd and when we restarted it, it said. "Disconnected tagged cmd(s) (1) timeout for target 1.0 " What does this mean? can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sajjan2
2 Replies

2. AIX

major no

hi what is meant by major no in vg what is meant by concurrent vg i cant understand these two things (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senmak
3 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Major Application

Hi there all I am going to be a new admin (AIX,Redhat,Suse, and Solaris). I know these OS's at basic to intermediate level..somewhat. i would like to know what are corporate level sys admin softwares that are commanly used day to day . i know its a broad question. but i just wanna know few... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to Corona688

Congrats to Corona688 for a much deserved and long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to Corona688 in 2019 for UNIX Wizardry and his continued... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to Wolf Machowitsch

Please join me in congratulations to Wolf Machowitsch (bakunin) for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to Wolf Machowitsch (bakunin)... (11 Replies)
11 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to Wisecracker

Congrats to wisecracker for the first lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" The first "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to wisecracker in 2019 for RF Electronics Engineering and Computer... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to RudiC

Please join me in congratulating RudiC for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to RudiC for Computer Wizardry in the UNIX Operating... (10 Replies)
10 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to Scrutinizer

Please join me in congratulating Scrutinizer for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to Scrutinizer for Computer Wizardry in the UNIX... (7 Replies)
7 Replies
flow-receive(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   flow-receive(1)

NAME
flow-receive -- Receive flow data with the NetFlow protocol. SYNOPSIS
flow-receive [-h] [-b big|little] [-C comment] [-d debug_level] [-o output_file] [-S stat_interval] [-V pdu_version] [-z z_level] localip/remoteip/port DESCRIPTION
The flow-receive utility is used to receive flows in NetFlow format. When the remoteip is configured only flows from that exporter will be processed, this is the most secure and recommended configuration. When the localip is configured flow-receive will only process flows sent to the localip IP address. If remoteip is 0 (not configured) flows from any source IP address are accepted. Multiple non aggregated PDU versions may be accepted at once to support Cisco's Catalyst 6500 NetFlow implementation which exports from both the supervisor and MSFC with the same IP address and same port but different export versions. In this case the exports will be stored in the format specified by the -V flag or whichever export type is received first. OPTIONS
-b big|little Byte order of output. -C Comment Add a comment. -d debug_level Enable debugging. -h Display help. -o file Write to file instead of the standard out. -S stat_interval When configured flow-receive will emit a timestamped message on stderr every stat_interval minutes indicating counters such as the number of flows received, packets processed, and lost flows. -V pdu_version Use pdu_version format output. 1 NetFlow version 1 (No sequence numbers, AS, or mask) 5 NetFlow version 5 6 NetFlow version 6 (5+ Encapsulation size) 7 NetFlow version 7 (Catalyst switches) 8.1 NetFlow AS Aggregation 8.2 NetFlow Proto Port Aggregation 8.3 NetFlow Source Prefix Aggregation 8.4 NetFlow Destination Prefix Aggregation 8.5 NetFlow Prefix Aggregation 8.6 NetFlow Destination (Catalyst switches) 8.7 NetFlow Source Destination (Catalyst switches) 8.8 NetFlow Full Flow (Catalyst switches) 8.9 NetFlow ToS AS Aggregation 8.10 NetFlow ToS Proto Port Aggregation 8.11 NetFlow ToS Source Prefix Aggregation 8.12 NetFlow ToS Destination Prefix Aggregation 8.13 NetFlow ToS Prefix Aggregation 8.14 NetFlow ToS Prefix Port Aggregation 1005 Flow-Tools tagged version 5 -z z_level Configure compression level to z_level. 0 is disabled (no compression), 9 is highest compression. EXAMPLES
Listen on port 9800 on any local interface for exports from IP address 10.0.0.1, store the exports in flows flow-receive 0/10.0.0.1/9800 > flows Listen on port 9800 on any local interface from any IP address, display the received flows with flow-print. flow-receive 0/0/9800 | flow-print BUGS
It is not currently possible to convert between the aggregated formats (8.x) and the non aggregated formats (1,5,6,7). AUTHOR
Mark Fullmer maf@splintered.net SEE ALSO
flow-tools(1) flow-receive(1)