Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? My Charts in the Prototype Vue.js UserCP Post 303031359 by Neo on Wednesday 27th of February 2019 03:22:47 AM
Old 02-27-2019
Yes,

That is the plan, but developing all the code takes a lot of time.

You have no idea how much time it takes Smilie

I think you are taking about a lot more than just moving menu items arounds; but maybe I just misunderstand you?
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Vue.js UserCP Mockup Version 0.20 - Badge Notifications

Vue.js UserCP Mockup Version 0.20 - Badge Notifications https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/dashboardIn this mockup release: Badge Notifications are working with live data: Upper Right (see image) Added Axios to Vue and changed large table updates to axios (ajax) Note: Will reformat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. Web Development

MySQL Query to Build Mockup Vue.js UserCP Timeline Page

Here is the query (and some sample results) I plan to use to build a new timeline page in the mockup vue.js usercp I am working on. When the postid is the same as lastpostid, this means the timeline entry will be - "{{Member}} Started Discussion {{Thread Title}} at {{date and time}}" and when... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

3. Web Development

New Discussion Timeline in Vue.js UserCP Mockup

Well, thanks to the amazing power of Vue.js, we now have a new timeline in version 0.23 of the UserCP Mockup: Wow! I'm really impressed with Vue.js. https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/pages/timeline In this version: Created database, and PHP model for the remote AJAX (Axios) call to... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Web Development

New Badge Timeline in Vue.js UserCP Mockup

Continuing to think Vue.js is AWESOME, we now have a new badges timeline in version 0.26 of the UserCP Mockup: https://www.unix.com/cp/index.php#/pages/badges Changes: Added Mockup from Badges timeline. Changed notifications (upper right) to use v-for: bindings. Fixes minor vue routing... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Congrats to Nezabudka for her Formulator Badge (UserCP Prototype v0.40)

Please join me in thanking one of our most active new members, nezabudka, who suggested that we start using the new usercp prototype and change the menu items around, effectively "promoting" the new prototype CP. At first, I did not understand her suggestion, but after 'coming down" from days of... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP Prototype v0.53 Quick Search in Navbar

FYI. In version 0.53 of the new UserCP I am working on, the top navbar search works; but I'm still displaying the results in the main forums. I in the future, I may being to change this to display the results in the new UserCP. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1118.png (2 Replies)
2 Replies

7. Web Development

Simple Vue.js Component to Redirect to External Web Page Using Vue Router

Vue Router has some quirks and on of the quirks is that it is not reliable when adding external links using the vue-router library. After struggling with many solutions, I have found that creating a simple Vue.js component like this one seems to work the best (so far): Component Example: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype

Regarding the latest version of the UserCP prototype (version 0.63) I have made a lot of major changes, including Added a "Posts Timeline" table for the recent posts, complimenting the non-table version earlier, which has been moved off the main menu (link at the bottom of the table). Added a... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7446 Using Vue.js

Here is a status update on the new forum usercp. The current version of the new UserCP is Screeching Frog v0.7446. Most users will need to clear the files from your browser cache, quit and restart your browser to see the new version (check bottom of the page for version). Safari seems to... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Video Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com

Here is my second live video screencast (in my life, using Camtasia) with voice for the new usercp: Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com Shout outs to Don Cragun, Corona688, Rudi, Wolf, Made in Germany, stomp, Ravinder, Creative Tim, PubNub and others in the video. Thanks. If you are... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
items(3MENU)                                                                                                                          items(3MENU)

NAME
menu_items - make and break connections between items and menus SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int set_menu_items(MENU *menu, ITEM **items); ITEM **menu_items(const MENU *menu); int item_count(const MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function set_menu_items changes the item pointer array of the given menu. The array must be terminated by a NULL. The function menu_items returns the item array of the given menu. The function item_count returns the count of items in menu. RETURN VALUES
The function menu_items returns a pointer (which may be NULL). It does not set errno. The function item_count returns ERR (the general curses error return value) if its menu parameter is NULL. The function set_menu_items returns one of the following codes on error: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. E_POSTED The menu is already posted. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. The SVr4 menu library documentation specifies the item_count error value as -1 (which is the value of ERR). AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. items(3MENU)