Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Optimizing JS and CSS
Top Forums Web Development Optimizing JS and CSS Post 303030915 by Neo on Tuesday 19th of February 2019 06:49:32 AM
Old 02-19-2019
Thanks Akshay,

Honestly, I know how to minimize, combine and deploy Javascript and CSS Smilie

I deploy CSS and JS daily.

What is important is writing code.

No one has complained in the last year (not a single person) that unix.com was "slow to load"... and I live and work 12 time zones away from the server and it loads very fast for me.

So, we all spend time on what is important and if I had nothing better to do, I would minimize more code.

Believe me, I have way too much to do to worry about something that is NOT a problem today and into 2019.

Cheers.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed remove css comments

Is there a way that I can use sed to remove lines with css comments like this? /* comment */ (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravesit
9 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

4. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
CSS::DOM::Value::List(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				CSS::DOM::Value::List(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::Value::List - CSSValueList class for CSS::DOM VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
# ... DESCRIPTION
This module implements objects that represent CSS list property values. It implements the DOM CSSValueList interface. You can access the individual elements of the list using the "item" and "length" methods, or by using it as an array ref. METHODS
If you need the constructor, it's below the object methods. Normally you would get an object via CSS::DOM::Style's "getPropertyCSSValue" method. CSSValue Interface cssText Returns a string representation of the attribute. Pass an argument to set it. cssValueType Returns "CSS::DOM::Value::CSS_PRIMITIVE_VALUE". CSSValueList Interface item Returns the 'primitive' value at the given index. length Returns the number of values in the list. Constructor You probably don't need to call this, but here it is anyway: $val = new CSS::DOM::Value::List:: %args; The hash-style arguments are as follows. Only "values" is required. values This must be an array ref containing the individual values to be stored in the list. The individual elements can be value objects or array refs of arguments to pass to "new CSS::DOM::Value::Primitive". E.g., [ [type => CSS_PX, value => 20], [type => CSS_PERCENTAGE, value => 50], [type => CSS_PERCENTAGE, value => 50], [type => CSS_PX, value => 50], ] css CSS code used for serialisation. This will make reading "cssText" faster at least until the value is modified. separator The value separator used in serialisation. This is usually ' ' or ', '. An empty string or "undef" is treated as a space. owner The style object that owns this value; if this is omitted, then the value is read-only. The value object holds a weak reference to the owner. property The name of the CSS property to which this value belongs. "cssText" uses this to determine how to parse text passed to it. This does not apply to the sub-values of colours, counters and rects, but it does apply to individual elements of a list value. SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM CSS::DOM::Value CSS::DOM::Value::Primitive CSS::DOM::Style perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::Value::List(3pm)