Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Sneak Preview: New UNIX.COM UserCP VueJS Demo Post 303030817 by Neo on Saturday 16th of February 2019 12:04:48 PM
Old 02-16-2019
Mockup v0.09

I have not uploaded this to the server yet (developing on my desktop), but FYI I have the mockup of the top two rows of the dashboard working with actual forum data (updating hourly), showing the thanks per month, discussions per month and posts per month over the past year and the lifetime totals for discussions, posts, participating users and thanks. See images below:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

License with demo???

I'm trying to setup a test environment to test upgrading to Solaris 8 or 9. Though when I go to install the demo version of Sun1 (forte/sun workshop as named before) it'll still ask for a 20 hexidecminal password for just a demo. huh? Ok so I added a 20 character thing in there it passed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell basic graphics demo.

I have been thinking about another shell scripting project using the Arduino Diecimila board. I was going to make a kids level slow 8 channel Logic Analyser. I thought about using the termiinal esc code graphics characters. This is the test code using said terminal escape codes. I have only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Vuejs Periodic Table by Kadin Zhang

Was working on Vue.js and stumbled upon this beautiful Vue project by Kadin Zhang Periodicity is a dynamic periodic table built with Vue.js that animates and graphs data to aid the visualization of chemical concepts. The code is available on GitHub (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Major Changes in New UserCP (v0.63) Prototype

Regarding the latest version of the UserCP prototype (version 0.63) I have made a lot of major changes, including Added a "Posts Timeline" table for the recent posts, complimenting the non-table version earlier, which has been moved off the main menu (link at the bottom of the table). Added a... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

New UserCP Update Profile Image Page (UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485)

Update! UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7485 Created a new page for uploaded a profile picture (profile pictures are different than avatar pictures). https://www.unix.com/usercp/#/settings/other https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1158.png ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Video Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com

Here is my second live video screencast (in my life, using Camtasia) with voice for the new usercp: Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com Shout outs to Don Cragun, Corona688, Rudi, Wolf, Made in Germany, stomp, Ravinder, Creative Tim, PubNub and others in the video. Thanks. If you are... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
MP4ART(1)							  MP4v2 Utilities							 MP4ART(1)

NAME
mp4art - manual page for mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 SYNOPSIS
mp4art [OPTION]... ACTION file... DESCRIPTION
For each mp4 (m4a) file specified, perform the specified ACTION. An action must be specified. Some options are not applicable for some actions. ACTIONS --list list all covr-boxes --add IMG add covr-box from IMG file --replace IMG replace covr-box with IMG file --remove remove covr-box --extract extract covr-box ACTION PARAMETERS --art-any act on all covr-boxes (default) --art-index IDX act on covr-box index IDX OPTIONS -z, --optimize optimize mp4 file after modification -y, --dryrun do not actually create or modify any files -k, --keepgoing continue batch processing even after errors -o, --overwrite overwrite existing files when creating -f, --force force overwrite even if file is read-only -q, --quiet equivalent to --verbose 0 -d, --debug NUM increase debug or long-option to set NUM -v, --verbose NUM increase verbosity or long-option to set NUM -h, --help print brief help or long-option for extended help --version print version information and exit DEBUG LEVELS (for raw mp4 file I/O) 0 supressed 1 add warnings and errors (default) 2 add table details 3 add implicits 4 everything VERBOSE LEVELS 0 warnings and errors 1 normal informative messages (default) 2 more informative messages 3 everything mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 June 2012 MP4ART(1)