Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mr. Rickey Davis
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Mr. Rickey Davis Post 303030531 by Unregistered on Tuesday 12th of February 2019 11:43:22 AM
Old 02-12-2019
Mr. Rickey Davis

I registered for the site earlier. My user name is "theplayer925". When I try to ask a question on the site I am not able to post
Unregistered

uusnap(1M)																uusnap(1M)

NAME
uusnap - show snapshot of the UUCP system SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The commands, including are targeted for removal from HP-UX; see the below. displays in tabular format a synopsis of the current UUCP situation. The format of each line is as follows: site N Cmds N Data N Xqts Message Where site is the name of the site with work, N is a count of each of the three possible types of work (command, data, or remote execute), and Message is the current status message for that site as found in the file. Included in Message may be the time left before UUCP can re-try the call, and the count of the number of times that UUCP has tried to reach the site. The process id of may also be shown if it is in a TALKING state. WARNINGS
Use of commands, including is discouraged because they are targeted for removal from HP-UX. Use ftp(1) or rcp(1) instead. AUTHOR
was developed by the University of California, Berkeley. SEE ALSO
uucp(1). Tim O'Reilly and Grace Todino, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. USA. Grace Todino and Dale Dougherty, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. USA. TO BE OBSOLETED uusnap(1M)