Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Answers to Recently Asked Questions about UNIX.COM Post 303030223 by joeyg on Thursday 7th of February 2019 08:39:16 AM
Old 02-07-2019
With regards to the Google search question.... Even with Google, many find that it is easier to do their search for answers within the site, and thus avoid q&a that may not be relevant.
This User Gave Thanks to joeyg For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

expecting answers for these questions?

hi all plese clarify me in the following area. 1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server? 2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Please give answers for this interview questions

I was not able to get answers for these interview questions. It will be appreciable and useful if any one answers this questions. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
5 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Eric's Questions and Answers Blog

I hope this is ok so I will ask if I may use this thread to ask questions about programming. May I use this thread to ask questions and answer questions? If the answer is yes, this is a thread made for minimizing the amount of threads I post to ask questions about programming. Please feel... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration

Hi, Can some body help me to get Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration? Thanks Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Answers for few objective questions.

Hi Unix geniuses, I need your help for the answers of few objective Q&A. i dont know if my answers are correct or not. So i really need your help to provide the answers which will help me in unix programming. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
1 Replies
doctoc_lang_faq(n)						Documentation tools						doctoc_lang_faq(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
doctoc_lang_faq - doctoc language faq DESCRIPTION
OVERVIEW
WHAT IS THIS DOCUMENT? This document is currently mainly a placeholder, to be filled with commonly asked questions about the doctoc markup language and compan- ions, and their answers. Please report any questions (and, if possible, answers) we should consider for this document in the category doctools of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. EXAMPLES
WHERE DO I FIND DOCTOC EXAMPLES? We have no direct examples of documents written using doctoc markup. However the doctools processor dtplite does generate a table of con- tents when processing a set of documents written in doctools markup. The intermediate file for it uses doctoc markup and is not deleted when generation completes. Such files can therefore serve as examples. dtplite is distributed as part of Tcllib, so to get it you need one of [1] A CVS snapshot of Tcllib. How to retrieve such a snapshot and the tools required for this are described at http://source- forge.net/cvs/?group_id=12883 [2] A Tcllib release archive. They are available at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12883 BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report any such in the category doctools of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either the package and/or the documentation. SEE ALSO
doctoc_lang_cmdref, doctoc_lang_intro, doctoc_lang_syntax KEYWORDS
doctoc commands, doctoc language, doctoc markup, doctoc syntax, examples, faq, markup, semantic markup CATEGORY
Documentation tools COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> doctools 1.0 doctoc_lang_faq(n)