Today (Saturday) We will make some minor tuning adjustments to MySQL.

You may experience 2 up to 10 seconds "glitch time" when we restart MySQL. We expect to make these adjustments around 1AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) US.

"CURL - Post Form Isssue ( sequel )"

Post #303029991 by Neo on Monday 4th of February 2019 08:37:20 AM

Hi Fred13,

First of all, that Php symfony log file is not the PHP error log file.

Second, you need to do this command:

Code:
php  --version

and provide full system information, for example:
  • Operating system and version
  • Web server and version
  • Location of your PHP error log file and logging level.
  • You are still not providing basic system information.
  • You have not provided the PHP error log file.
  • You have not provided the PHP file on the server you are trying to access

If you want help, you must provide basic system information and the information I have requested.

So far you have not posted anything I requested, because the Php symfony log is not the PHP error log file I asked for.

We can't help you if you are going to keep everything a secret from us.

These kind of problems you have are not solved with curl() as I mentioned earlier. I develop on the web everday, full stack, very complex apps, and never use curl() to debug any web dev problem. Never.

On the client-side (browser), I use:
  • Chrome web dev tools (built into the Chrome browser)

On the server side I use logfiles, including:
  • The PHP error log file.
  • Custom logging in the script I am debugging.

We do not use curl() to debug web dev operations and no skilled web developer I know uses curl() to debug web dev ops..

Cheers.

Related Linux and UNIX Technical Support
maintaining form post session using curl
Allasso
Hello, I have searched for a good part of the day, but cannot seem to find an answer to this. I hope this is an appropriate forum for my question. I am wanting to download a blog web page using a script. It requires username and password login. I have tried the following (an example) to no...... Shell Programming and Scripting
Shell Programming and Scripting
Posting data to a form using curl
DeCoTwc
Hello all. I have an incredible number of servers that I need to change a parameter on using a web interface. I'd like to be able to do this via curl, but I'm having some trouble. I filled out the form and hit update while snooping (tcpdump) my interface. That gave the the following as what is...... UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Using cURL to submit a post form
hansvg
I am trying to write a shell script to use curl in order to automate downloading data from a website. The URL with the post form is here: http://try-db.org/de/InfoBySpecies.php . I have a list of about 1800 different species I want to check. For Example, choose the first species and use the...... Shell Programming and Scripting
Curl Script - Post a file (multipart/form-data)
Anooja G
Hi All, I am trying to post an xml file (utf-16 encoded) using curl to a REST service. The REST service is expecting 'multipart/form-data' content type. curl -k -i -H "Content-Type=multipart/form-data" -F "filename=@file.xml;type=text/xml" -X POST -u <username>:<password> <endPointURL> ...... Shell Programming and Scripting
Curl - post form issue
Fred13
I'm having an issue with curl post form, I dont' understand what I'm mising. I would like to send a post command login/password to a form, quite simple in the paper. URL : http: // <myebsite> / login Here the form source code : <form action="/login_check" method="post"> <input...... Web Development
Web Development
CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					  CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION - select condition for a time request
SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION, long cond);
DESCRIPTION
Pass a long as parameter. This defines how the CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3) time value is treated. You can set this parameter to CURL_TIME- COND_IFMODSINCE or CURL_TIMECOND_IFUNMODSINCE. The last modification time of a file is not always known and in such instances this feature will have no effect even if the given time con- dition would not have been met. curl_easy_getinfo(3) with the CURLINFO_CONDITION_UNMET option can be used after a transfer to learn if a zero-byte successful "transfer" was due to this condition not matching.
CURL_TIMECOND_NONE (0)
PROTOCOLS
HTTP, FTP, RTSP, and FILE
EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* January 1, 2020 is 1577833200 */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE, 1577833200L); /* If-Modified-Since the above time stamp */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION, CURL_TIMECOND_IFMODSINCE); /* Perform the request */ curl_easy_perform(curl); }
AVAILABILITY
Always
RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK
SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 April 03, 2016 CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3)

Featured Tech Videos