Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence Post 303028779 by Neo on Monday 14th of January 2019 11:58:16 PM
Old 01-15-2019
Update:

Currently running this code for the "weeks in sequence badge"... I think I found the bug:

Code:
<?php
$aweekinunixtime = 60 * 60 * 24 * 7;
$weekago = (time() - $aweekinunixtime) / $aweekinunixtime;
$twoweeksago = (time() - $aweekinunixtime * 2) / $aweekinunixtime;
$incrementseq = "UPDATE user SET lastweekactive = (UNIX_TIMESTAMP()/(60*60*24*7)), weeksinsequence =  weeksinsequence +1 WHERE userid =" . $uid;
$selectweek = "SELECT lastweekactive AS lastactiveweek FROM user WHERE userid =" . $uid;
$resetweek = "UPDATE user SET lastweekactive = (UNIX_TIMESTAMP()/(60*60*24*7)), weeksinsequence =  1 WHERE userid =" . $uid;
$week = $vbulletin->db->query_first($selectweek);
if ($week['lastactiveweek'] < $weekago && $week['lastactiveweek'] >= $twoweeksago ) {
    $status = $vbulletin->db->query_write($incrementseq);
} elseif ($week['lastactiveweek'] < $twoweeksago) {
    $status = $vbulletin->db->query_write($resetweek);
}
$getseq = "SELECT weeksinsequence AS weeksactive FROM user WHERE userid =" . $uid;
$weeks = $vbulletin->db->query_first($getseq);
if ($weeks['weeksactive'] > 7) {
    $color['fahistory'] = 'black';
} elseif ($weeks['weeksactive'] > 3) {
    $color['fahistory'] = 'indigo';
} elseif ($weeks['weeksactive'] > 2) {
    $color['fahistory'] = 'blue';
} elseif ($weeks['weeksactive'] > 1) {
    $color['fahistory'] = 'limegreen';
} else {
    $color['fahistory'] = 'lightgray';
}

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Link based Active Active IPMP

Hi, I need to configure 4 ip address (same subnet and mask) in one ipmp group (two interfaces) in an active active formation (link based). Can some one provide the steps or a tutorial link. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Color line based on first field

Hello, I have a bash script that outputs the following text to a file and then prints that file to the screen: |64 |30 |0 |8 |23:59:14 |38 |57 |2 |14 |00:09:05 |29 |50 |4 |20 |23:58:04 |20 |48 |7 |23 |00:05:44 |18 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fnj00
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with awk color codes based on condition

HI i have two files say test and test1 Test.txt Code: Lun01 2TB 1.99TB 99.6% Lun02 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun03 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun04 2TB 1.55TB 89.6% Code: Test1.txt Lun01 2TB 1.99TB 89.5% Lun02 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun03 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Requirement is to compare... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Best way to increment weeks based on fiscal start year

Hi Folks - I'm looking for the best way to to increment fiscal weeks - allow me to explain. At my one client, 10/01/17 was the beginning if year fiscal year 2018. Each week, I need to manage a unique set of variable that are updated in my application - they are called substitution variables.... (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: SIMMS7400
31 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge

Hey, Upgrade (step 1) the posts, by putting a "user info" icon in the top right and making it so it toggles the user info. The user info icon has a badge which shows the number of posts. I will have to dig around in the code more to get the total posts thanks and other badges working; but... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies
Graphics::Color::YUV(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Graphics::Color::YUV(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Color::YUV - YUV color space VERSION
version 0.29 SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Color::YUV; my $color = Graphics::Color::YUV->new({ luma => .5, blue_luminance => .5, red_luminance => .25, }); DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Color::YUV represents a Color in an Y'UV color space. ATTRIBUTES
luma y Set/Get the luma (Y') component of this Color. Aliased to y. blue_luminance u Set/Get the blue_luminance component of this Color. Aliased to u. red_luminance v Set/Get the red_luminance component of this Color. Aliased to v. METHODS
name Get the name of this color. Only valid if the color was created by name. as_string Get a string version of this Color in the form of: LUMA,BLUE_LUMINENCE,RED_LUMINANCE as_array Get the YUV values as an array equal_to Compares this color to the provided one. Returns 1 if true, else 0; not_equal_to The opposite of equal_to. AUTHOR
Cory G Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Cold Hard Code, LLC. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-11 Graphics::Color::YUV(3pm)