Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now Post 303028755 by Neo on Monday 14th of January 2019 09:19:59 AM
Old 01-14-2019
FYI:

There is a tiny bug on the iPhone, where after you touch and then click on the thumbs-up icon to like a post; the tooltip text does not go away, and you need to touch another part of the screen before scrolling. So until I fix the code on IOS, you will need to do this on mobile:
  1. Touch the thumbs up icon in the post - a tooltip with text will display.
  2. Touch (click) the thumbs up icon - your like (thanks) will be recorded but the tooltip text will still display.
  3. Touch any other part of the screen before scrolling and the tooltip text will disappear.

Another option is to disable the tooltip for the thumbs-up icon and forgot about the "mouse over kinda tooltip text" on mobile.

I may go with the tooltip on the thank you disable option sooner than later, since it is not necessary to have this tooltip for people who know the thumbs-up icon means "like" or "give thanks".

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

3. Hardware

Middle Mouse Button stopped working

I have no idea what happened, but my middle mouse button stopped working since yesterday. I checked the settings for the mouse, everything seems fine. Reconnected mouse , restarted PC, nothing works. What kind of issue this could be, anyone experienced something like this before? If you have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Thanks Button Coming to Mobile Soon

FYI... I have the thumbs-up icon and the tooltip for thanking members for their posts displaying in mobile; but I have to change the legacy $.ajax() code in mobile before the button works; but it will be working sooner than later: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture1022.jpeg I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
Gtk2::Action(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Gtk2::Action(3pm)

NAME
Gtk2::Action - wrapper for GtkAction HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Gtk2::Action INTERFACES
Gtk2::Buildable CONSTRUCTOR
action = Gtk2::Action->new (key=>value,...) Create and return a new action object. Note that this is the "new" of Glib::Object, not "gtk_action_new". Eg. Gtk2::Action->new (name => 'open-foo', stock_id => 'gtk-open', tooltip => 'Start a foo'); The keyword/value style is more flexible and a little clearer than the four direct arguments of "gtk_action_new" (and also works better for subclasses). METHODS
$action->set_accel_group ($accel_group) o $accel_group (Gtk2::AccelGroup or undef) string = $action->get_accel_path Since: gtk+ 2.6 $action->set_accel_path ($accel_path) o $accel_path (string) $action->activate boolean = $action->get_always_show_image Since: gtk+ 2.20 $action->set_always_show_image ($always_show) o $always_show (boolean) Since: gtk+ 2.20 $action->block_activate Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->block_activate_from ($proxy) o $proxy (Gtk2::Widget) $action->connect_accelerator $action->connect_proxy ($proxy) o $proxy (Gtk2::Widget) widget = $action->create_icon ($icon_size) o $icon_size (Gtk2::IconSize) widget = $action->create_menu Since: gtk+ 2.12 widget = $action->create_menu_item widget = $action->create_tool_item $action->disconnect_accelerator $action->disconnect_proxy ($proxy) o $proxy (Gtk2::Widget) string or undef = $action->get_icon_name Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_icon_name ($icon_name) o $icon_name (string or undef) Since: gtk+ 2.16 boolean = $action->get_is_important Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_is_important ($is_important) o $is_important (boolean) Since: gtk+ 2.16 boolean = $action->is_sensitive boolean = $action->is_visible string or undef = $action->get_label Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_label ($label) o $label (string) Since: gtk+ 2.16 string = $action->get_name list = $action->get_proxies boolean = $action->get_sensitive $action->set_sensitive ($sensitive) o $sensitive (boolean) Since: gtk+ 2.6 string or undef = $action->get_short_label Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_short_label ($short_label) o $short_label (string) Since: gtk+ 2.16 string or undef = $action->get_stock_id Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_stock_id ($stock_id) o $stock_id (string or undef) Since: gtk+ 2.16 string or undef = $action->get_tooltip Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_tooltip ($tooltip) o $tooltip (string or undef) Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->unblock_activate Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->unblock_activate_from ($proxy) o $proxy (Gtk2::Widget) boolean = $action->get_visible boolean = $action->get_visible_horizontal Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_visible_horizontal ($visible_horizontal) o $visible_horizontal (boolean) Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_visible ($visible) o $visible (boolean) Since: gtk+ 2.6 boolean = $action->get_visible_vertical Since: gtk+ 2.16 $action->set_visible_vertical ($visible_vertical) o $visible_vertical (boolean) Since: gtk+ 2.16 PROPERTIES
'action-group' (Gtk2::ActionGroup : default undef : readable / writable / private) The GtkActionGroup this GtkAction is associated with, or NULL (for internal use). 'always-show-image' (boolean : default false : readable / writable / construct / private) Whether the image will always be shown 'gicon' (Glib::Object::_Unregistered::GIcon : default undef : readable / writable / private) The GIcon being displayed 'hide-if-empty' (boolean : default true : readable / writable / private) When TRUE, empty menu proxies for this action are hidden. 'icon-name' (string : default undef : readable / writable / private) The name of the icon from the icon theme 'is-important' (boolean : default false : readable / writable / private) Whether the action is considered important. When TRUE, toolitem proxies for this action show text in GTK_TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ mode. 'label' (string : default undef : readable / writable / private) The label used for menu items and buttons that activate this action. 'name' (string : default undef : readable / writable / construct-only / private) A unique name for the action. 'sensitive' (boolean : default true : readable / writable / private) Whether the action is enabled. 'short-label' (string : default undef : readable / writable / private) A shorter label that may be used on toolbar buttons. 'stock-id' (string : default undef : readable / writable / private) The stock icon displayed in widgets representing this action. 'tooltip' (string : default undef : readable / writable / private) A tooltip for this action. 'visible' (boolean : default true : readable / writable / private) Whether the action is visible. 'visible-horizontal' (boolean : default true : readable / writable / private) Whether the toolbar item is visible when the toolbar is in a horizontal orientation. 'visible-overflown' (boolean : default true : readable / writable / private) When TRUE, toolitem proxies for this action are represented in the toolbar overflow menu. 'visible-vertical' (boolean : default true : readable / writable / private) Whether the toolbar item is visible when the toolbar is in a vertical orientation. SIGNALS
activate (Gtk2::Action) ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Gtk2::IconSize o 'invalid' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_INVALID' o 'menu' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU' o 'small-toolbar' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR' o 'large-toolbar' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR' o 'button' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_BUTTON' o 'dnd' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_DND' o 'dialog' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG' SEE ALSO
Gtk2, Glib::Object COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-27 Gtk2::Action(3pm)