Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Docker learning Phase-I
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Docker Docker learning Phase-I Post 303028385 by MadeInGermany on Sunday 6th of January 2019 03:17:44 PM
Old 01-06-2019
Yes I scond "Containers". Docker and others to be mentioned in the short description.
Some years ago there was a discussion "Nagios" versus "Infrastructure Monitoring"...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase II

Have completed "Phase I" of our project "Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM", I am now moving to "Phase II" which will be changing many of the menus and buttons to use Javascript and CSS for the mobile site menus. For example, here is the new "main side menu" for the mobile site (below).... (63 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
63 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Can't pass a variable representing the output of lsb_release to a docker dontainer

I don't know why, but the rendering of my code mucks up the spacing and indentation, despite being correct in the original file. I'm having issues getting the following script to run (specifically the nested script at the end of the docker command near the end of the script; I think I'm not passing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: James Ray
2 Replies

6. War Stories

Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade)

Next in the pipeline, thinking I will work on postbit (the core of the posts) and try to get Bootstrap and badges working in postbit and not break the quick editors in the post. Note, I had to turn off the scrollbars in postbit for now because when I turn them on, it breaks the quick editor in... (11 Replies)
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML Phase with awk

Hi Guys, Input XML File :- <managedObject class="RMOD_R" distName="MRBTS-101/X/R-7"> <list name="activeCellsList"> <p>15</p> <p>201</p> </list> <p name="aldManagementProtocol">True</p> <p name="serialNumber">845</p> </managedObject> Output :- ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
5 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Advanced Search Page (Phase 1)

Update: I have completed the first phase of revamping the "Advanced Search" page using Bootstrap (desktop not mobile yet): https://www.unix.com/search.php https://www.unix.com/search.php I may change this to a Bootstrap modal later and change the CSS a bit more; but for now it is much... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
QRQ(1)								   User Manuals 							    QRQ(1)

NAME
qrq - High speed Morse telegraphy trainer SYNOPSIS
qrq qrqscore [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
qrq is an open source Morse code trainer for various platforms and operating systems, similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM. It's not intended for learning telegraphy (have a look at http://radio.linux.org.au/ for CW learning software), but to improve the ability to copy callsigns at high speeds, as needed for example for contesting. After starting the software and setting up the parameters (speed, CW waveform...), the program sends 50 amateur radio callsigns. When entering a copied callsign correctly, the speed increases, otherwise it decreases. Points are awarded for correctly copied callsigns, depending on the speed. A scoreboard/toplist exists on the author's website, at http://fkurz.net/ham/qrqtop.php. The local toplist file can be synchronized with the online toplist with qrqscore -d and you can upload your own top scores by invoking qrqscore -u. FILES
qrqrc Default configuration file callbase.qcb Database of amateur radio callsigns used by qrq. Other files may be loaded. toplist Default toplist file qrq is looking for these files in the current directory, in ~/.qrq/ or in DESTDIR/share/qrq/ (in that order). In the latter case, ~/.qrq/ is created, for an user-specific toplist and configuration. AUTHOR
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK <mail@fkurz.net> - http://fkurz.net/ham/qrq.html SEE ALSO
morse(1) Linux December 2011 QRQ(1)