Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Downloading or purchasing HP-UX for HP Integrity rx4640 Post 303028344 by gbudny on Friday 4th of January 2019 05:23:44 PM
Old 01-04-2019
Downloading or purchasing HP-UX for HP Integrity rx4640

Hi

I bought an old server hp rx4640 for 160$ on the online auction, but I do not have the cd with the operating system for it.

Can you tell me if there is any way to obtain CDs with HP-UX form HPE?
What kind of version can I get from HPE? Do I have to pay for it?

Do you I have to buy a cd with the operating system if I want to run the current version of HP-UX? In this case, can you recommend the online store where can I buy the most basic version of HP-UX? I would like to learn about HP-UX at home, so I am interested to find the cheap CD with HP-UX. Any ideas?

Last edited by gbudny; 01-04-2019 at 06:40 PM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

purchasing a unix account

i just want to know if there is any place that i can purchase a unix account to use for life. i don't like the hassle of changing my email address every time i enter a new university/workplace, and i'd like some place to store files that i can access around the world. thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1515
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Purchasing Solaris Software

I am traditionally from the world of HP-UX, but have inherited seven Sun servers - a mixture of V120 and V240 servers. They have not been on software support with Sun/Oracle and I now need to purchase the latest versions of Solaris to put on them rather than put them back on support. Does... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcusfra
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

FAULTY DISK replacement HP rx4640

Hello, I'm new to this forum and as you will see from my question I'm new to UNIX as well. One of our costumers has HP rx4640 running on UNIX with two 300GB hot-swappable disks that are mirrored. They reported to us that one of the disks is faulty and they want us to take care of it. Below is... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: gjk
16 Replies
y0(3M)																	    y0(3M)

NAME
y0(), y0f(), y0l(), y0w(), y0q(), y1(), y1f(), y1l(), y1w(), y1q(), yn(), ynf(), ynl(), ynw(), ynq() - Bessel functions of the second kind SYNOPSIS
HP Integrity Server Only DESCRIPTION
and return Bessel functions of x of the second kind of orders 0 and 1 respectively. returns the Bessel function of x of the second kind of order n. and are versions of snd each takes a argument x and returns a result. and are versions of and each takes a arguement x and returns a result. and are version of and each takes an argument x and resturns an result. and are version of and each takes a argument x and returns a result. USAGE
To use these functions, compile either with the default option or with the and options. Make sure your program includes Link in the math library by specifying on the compiler or linker command line. To use (for Integrity servers) or compile also with the option. RETURN VALUE
If x is negative or zero, and return (equal to -INFINITY). If x is NaN, and return NaN. If the correct result would overflow, and return ERRORS
No errors are defined. SEE ALSO
j0(3M), math(5). M. Abramowitz and I. Stegun, (New York: Dover Publications, 1972). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
y0(3M)