Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II Post 303028195 by RavinderSingh13 on Tuesday 1st of January 2019 07:38:04 PM
Old 01-01-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Hey Ravinder,
I already fixed and rearranged your code and it is working now:
Code:
$time_join = time() - $modaluser['joindate'];
$years_a_member = $time_join / $year;
if ($time_inactive < $year) { 
    if ($years_a_member > 0 && $time_inactive < 1) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'orangered'; 
    } elseif ($years_a_member < 2 && $years_a_member  >= 1) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'darkorange'; 
    } elseif ($years_a_member < 3 && $years_a_member  >= 2) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'lightgray'; 
    } elseif ($years_a_member < 4 && $years_a_member  >= 3) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'limegreen'; 
    } elseif ($years_a_member < 5 && $years_a_member  >= 4) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'blue'; 
    } elseif ($years_a_member < 10 && $years_a_member >= 5) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'indigo'; 
    } elseif ($years_a_member >= 10) { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'black'; 
    } else { 
        $color['fajoin_time'] = 'red'; 
    } 
} else { 
    $color['fajoin_time'] = 'red'; 
} 

$badgejs .= 'badge["fajoin_time"] = "' . $color['fajoin_time'] . '";';   
$badgejs .= 'badge["fajoin_timeval"] = "' . number_format($years_a_member) . '";';

jQuery:

Code:
$('.fa-clock').css("color",badge["fajoin_time"]);
$('.fa-clock').css("cursor","pointer").attr("title",  badge["fajoin_timeval"] + " Years Active at UNIX.COM");
$('.fa-clock').closest('div').find('.fa-circle').css("color",badge["fajoin_time"]);

This is a great badge you came up with. I really like it. Very useful too. Only 11 more to go for this phase of rapid prototype development!
Thanks for trying on this (you were close!) . ... I look forward to your next badge!
What is the next, great, Ravinder Singh idea for a badge?
Thanks a TON Neo for fixing it. Thanks for appreciation on badge it boosted me up now. Will let you/all know once I get another thought of badge Smilie

Thanks,
R. Singh

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only)

Today I mapped out the new badging system using FA icons, Beta 1 in no particular order except a 6 x 8 grid: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture991.png The prototype HTML code for this layout: <style> .fa-badge-grid { font-size: 1.5em; } .row { ... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
38 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Status of Badging System - Beta 1

Dear All, Here is the current status of the badging system: The Beta 1 phase of the new badging system is close to completion. 42 prototype badges have been "allocated" 6 prototype badge slots are held in reserve The "alert you have new badges" prototype is running and is currently... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Badging System: UNIX.COM Bug Hunter Badge (New)

I have moved the bug badge out of reserve and into the main stream. Basically, I will assign a color level like the others, based on who has made a good actionable bug report for UNIX.COM. "Good" means screenshots, links, and even details from web dev tools our the HTML source code. So far,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
IMAGECOLORTRANSPARENT(3)						 1						  IMAGECOLORTRANSPARENT(3)

imagecolortransparent - Define a color as transparent

SYNOPSIS
int imagecolortransparent (resource $image, [int $color]) DESCRIPTION
Sets the transparent color in the given $image. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $color - A color identifier created with imagecolorallocate(3). RETURN VALUES
The identifier of the new (or current, if none is specified) transparent color is returned. If $color is not specified, and the image has no transparent color, the returned identifier will be -1. EXAMPLES
Example #1 imagecolortransparent(3) example <?php // Create a 55x30 image $im = imagecreatetruecolor(55, 30); $red = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 0, 0); $black = imagecolorallocate($im, 0, 0, 0); // Make the background transparent imagecolortransparent($im, $black); // Draw a red rectangle imagefilledrectangle($im, 4, 4, 50, 25, $red); // Save the image imagepng($im, './imagecolortransparent.png'); imagedestroy($im); ?> The above example will output something similar to:[NOT DISPLAYABLE MEDIA]Output of example : imagecolortransparent() NOTES
Note Transparency is copied only with imagecopymerge(3) and true color images, not with imagecopy(3) or pallete images. Note The transparent color is a property of the image, transparency is not a property of the color. Once you have set a color to be the transparent color, any regions of the image in that color that were drawn previously will be transparent. PHP Documentation Group IMAGECOLORTRANSPARENT(3)