Today (Saturday) We will make some minor tuning adjustments to MySQL.

You may experience 2 up to 10 seconds "glitch time" when we restart MySQL. We expect to make these adjustments around 1AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) US.

"Unable to search NFS Share"

Post #303027698 by Corona688 on Friday 21st of December 2018 02:38:20 PM

Full Discussion: Unable to search NFS Share

Related Linux and UNIX Technical Support
Unable to mount NFS share during boot
jlslhills
Hello Everyone, I have a pseries machine running AIX 4.3.3 that has an invalid IP in /etc/hosts. During a boot the system hangs because it's trying to mount an NFS share to this invalid IP. I've tried to boot the system from a mksysb (not sure if the device was defined as rmt0) and AIX CD...... AIX
AIX
Unable to access NFS share on Solaris Server from Linux client
SunilB2011
Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. share -F nfs -o rw /var/share & then ran the following svcadm -v enable -r...... Red Hat
Red Hat
Unable to write to a mounted NFS share
Rossdba
Hi All, I created a nfs share in the server(Solaris 10) with the following command and also updated the dfstab file share -F nfs -o rw=server_name2,anon=0 /to_share And then in the client(solaris 10) added the following command to mount the share mount -F nfs server_name1:/to_share...... UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Mount NFS Share On NFS Client via bash script.
Brian.t
I need a help of good people with effective bash script to mount nfs shared, By the way I did the searches, since i haven't found that someone wrote a script like this in the past, I'm sure it will serve more people. The scenario as follow: An NFS Client with Daily CRON , running bash script...... Shell Programming and Scripting
Shell Programming and Scripting
Unable to mount previously-working NFS share from NIM to LPAR
tmooredba
Right, now that I've finally worked out this website, I'll ask my question! I am having an absolute nightmare with NFS on AIX. I have used it many times, and I know what I'm doing, however I cannot fathom what is going on here. I have 2 LPARs, sitting on the same physical host. They are...... AIX
AIX
BlueZ(1)							   User Commands							  BlueZ(1)

NAME
dund - BlueZ Bluetooth dial-up networking daemon
DESCRIPTION
DUN daemon
SYNOPSIS
dund <options> [pppd options]
OPTIONS
--show --list -l Show active DUN connections --listen -s Listen for DUN connections --dialup -u Listen for dialup/telephone connections --connect -c <bdaddr> Create DUN connection --mrouter -m <bdaddr> Create mRouter connection --search -Q[duration] Search and connect --kill -k <bdaddr> Kill DUN connection --killall -K Kill all DUN connections --channel -C <channel> RFCOMM channel --device -i <bdaddr> Source bdaddr --nosdp -D Disable SDP --auth -A Enable authentification --encrypt -E Enable encryption --secure -S Secure connection --master -M Become the master of a piconet --nodetach -n Do not become a daemon --persist -p[interval] Persist mode --pppd -d <pppd> Location of the PPP daemon (pppd) --msdun -X [timeo] Enable Microsoft dialup networking support --activesync -a Enable Microsoft ActiveSync networking --cache -C [valid] Enable address cache DUN daemon February 2003 BlueZ(1)

Featured Tech Videos