Today (Saturday) We will make some minor tuning adjustments to MySQL.

You may experience 2 up to 10 seconds "glitch time" when we restart MySQL. We expect to make these adjustments around 1AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) US.

"[Windows 7 x64] Find FFMPEG location ?"

Post #303027468 by hicksd8 on Sunday 16th of December 2018 08:45:31 AM

Why do you want to know? ffmpeg is often installed as part of another application. My Windows 7 system has sooooo many copies and different versions/releases of ffmpeg they are almost too many to list.

However, assuming that the 'ffmpeg' files have not been renamed (disguised) for some reason you could open a command prompt (Start>Accessories>Command Prompt), then select a disk, ensure you are at the top of the structure, and issue a command line search.

Code:
C: (or D: or whatever drive)
cd \
dir ffmpeg* /s

If your system is anything like mine the list will be long. You might find it necessary to redirect/capture the output for later viewing.

Or have you tried that already?

Last edited by hicksd8; 12-16-2018 at 09:50 AM..

Related Linux and UNIX Technical Support
How to find the job and its location
clem2610
Guys; I first I thank you for helping me few times in the past; A job runs every day at 8AM and looks for a file “abcd.txt” in directory “/usr/task/tmp”. How to find the job and its location. I need to change the file name to “abcd.dat”. it is UNIX environment.... Shell Programming and Scripting
Shell Programming and Scripting
Copying files from windows shared location to linux box
Haari
Hi, i am new to shell scripting. i have a requirement to copy the files from a windows shared location( vendor will place the files here) to Linux server( my Informatica will pick the files from this location). Files should be loaded in the order in which they were placed in windows box.(Based on...... Shell Programming and Scripting
How to find a existing file location and directory location in Solaris box?
buzzme
Hi This is my third past and very impressed with previous post replies Hoping the same for below query How to find a existing file location and directory location in solaris box... Shell Programming and Scripting
Find cpu location
beta17
Hi guys we have come corrected errors and i would like to know where is cpu 23 located physicaly... :( here the lscpu output (2 socket, 6 cores intel cpu): # lscpu Architecture: x86_64 CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit Byte Order: Little Endian CPU(s): ...... Red Hat
Red Hat
File::Find::Rule::Procedural(3) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   File::Find::Rule::Procedural(3)

NAME
File::Find::Rule::Procedural - File::Find::Rule's procedural interface
SYNOPSIS
use File::Find::Rule; # find all .pm files, procedurally my @files = find(file => name => '*.pm', in => @INC);
DESCRIPTION
In addition to the regular object-oriented interface, File::Find::Rule provides two subroutines for you to use. "find( @clauses )" "rule( @clauses )" "find" and "rule" can be used to invoke any methods available to the OO version. "rule" is a synonym for "find" Passing more than one value to a clause is done with an anonymous array: my $finder = find( name => [ '*.mp3', '*.ogg' ] ); "find" and "rule" both return a File::Find::Rule instance, unless one of the arguments is "in", in which case it returns a list of things that match the rule. my @files = find( name => [ '*.mp3', '*.ogg' ], in => $ENV{HOME} ); Please note that "in" will be the last clause evaluated, and so this code will search for mp3s regardless of size. my @files = find( name => '*.mp3', in => $ENV{HOME}, size => '<2k' ); ^ | Clause processing stopped here ------/ It is also possible to invert a single rule by prefixing it with "!" like so: # large files that aren't videos my @files = find( file => '!name' => [ '*.avi', '*.mov' ], size => '>20M', in => $ENV{HOME} );
AUTHOR
Richard Clamp <richardc@unixbeard.net>
COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003 Richard Clamp. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
SEE ALSO
File::Find::Rule perl v5.18.2 2011-09-19 File::Find::Rule::Procedural(3)

Featured Tech Videos