Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support How do i start a new thread with my android phone? Post 303027102 by jgt on Sunday 9th of December 2018 05:50:21 PM
Old 12-09-2018
i never realized that that was a button. i thought it was just a logo. What about adding a pop up description on mouse over?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

How do I start a thread ?

I am actually trying to find out the following: Using MS Windows, XP PRO, I downloaded an Adaptec SCSi 39160 driver from SCO Unix site. Driver is ad160.btld. I now need to copy this driver to a SCO Unix 5.5 standalone server, via a floppy diskette. I've tried SCO505 Diskimage and it didn't have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mos8001
2 Replies

2. Android

Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet?

Let's find out about users of Android. I'm becoming a big Android follower. You? After a lot of research, I am thinking to by the Samsung Galaxy S as soon as it updates to Android 2.2. I'm also closely following the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab! (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies
XtUngrabButton()														  XtUngrabButton()

Name
  XtUngrabButton - cancel a passive button grab.

Synopsis
  void XtUngrabButton(widget, button, modifiers)
	   Widget widget;
	   unsigned int button;
	   Modifiers modifiers;

Inputs
  widget    Specifies the widget in whose window the button was grabbed.

button    Specifies the mouse button to be ungrabbed.

modifiers Specifies the modifier keys to be ungrabbed.

Availability
  Release 4 and later.

Description
  XtUngrabButton()  cancels  a passive grab of the specified button/modifiers combination.  If w is realized, XtUngrabButton() calls XUngrab-
  Button() specifying the widget's window as the ungrab window, and passing the remaining arguments unmodified.  If the widget is  not	real-
  ized, XtUngrabButton() removes the deferred XtGrabButton() request, if any, for the specified widget, button, and modifiers.

The  button  argument  is one of Button1, Button2, Button3, Button4, Button5, or the constant AnyButton, which is equivalent to issuing the
  ungrab request for all possible buttons.

The modifiers argument is a bitwise OR of one or more of the following  symbols:  ShiftMask,	LockMask,  ControlMask,  Mod1Mask,  Mod2Mask,
  Mod3Mask,  Mod4Mask,	Mod5Mask.  The special value AnyModifier is also allowed; using it is equivalent to issuing the ungrab button request
  for all possible modifier combinations (including no modifiers).

XtUngrabButton() has no effect on an active grab.

See XtGrabButton() for more information on passive button grabs.

Usage
  You should rarely need to use passive button grabs.  An automatic grab takes place between a ButtonPress event and the  corresponding  But-
  tonRelease  event,  so  an  explicit	grab  is not necessary in some of the most common situations.  It may be necessary for some styles of
  menus, however.

Note that XtAddGrab() and spring-loaded popups can be used in place of passive grabs in many circumstances.  These do  not  actually	issue
  any X server grabs.

Structures
  The Modifiers type is defined as follows:

typedef unsigned int Modifiers;

See Also
  XtAddGrab(1), XtGrabButton(1), XtGrabKey(1), XtGrabKeyboard(1), XtGrabPointer(1), XtUngrabKey(1), XtUngrabKeyboard(1), XtUngrabPointer(1).

Xt - Mouse Handling														  XtUngrabButton()