Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support How do i start a new thread with my android phone? Post 303026959 by jgt on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 02:37:15 PM
Old 12-05-2018
it was a serious question. it just happened to coincide with your request for a new thread in this section.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

How do I start a thread ?

I am actually trying to find out the following: Using MS Windows, XP PRO, I downloaded an Adaptec SCSi 39160 driver from SCO Unix site. Driver is ad160.btld. I now need to copy this driver to a SCO Unix 5.5 standalone server, via a floppy diskette. I've tried SCO505 Diskimage and it didn't have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mos8001
2 Replies

2. Android

Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet?

Let's find out about users of Android. I'm becoming a big Android follower. You? After a lot of research, I am thinking to by the Samsung Galaxy S as soon as it updates to Android 2.2. I'm also closely following the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab! (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies
PTHREAD_TESTCANCEL(3)					     Linux Programmer's Manual					     PTHREAD_TESTCANCEL(3)

NAME
pthread_testcancel - request delivery of any pending cancellation request SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> void pthread_testcancel(void); Compile and link with -pthread. DESCRIPTION
Calling pthread_testcancel() creates a cancellation point within the calling thread, so that a thread that is otherwise executing code that contains no cancellation points will respond to a cancellation request. If cancelability is disabled (using pthread_setcancelstate(3)), or no cancellation request is pending, then a call to pthread_testcancel() has no effect. RETURN VALUE
This function does not return a value. If the calling thread is canceled as a consequence of a call to this function, then the function does not return. ERRORS
This function always succeeds. ATTRIBUTES
For an explanation of the terms used in this section, see attributes(7). +---------------------+---------------+---------+ |Interface | Attribute | Value | +---------------------+---------------+---------+ |pthread_testcancel() | Thread safety | MT-Safe | +---------------------+---------------+---------+ CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001, POSIX.1-2008. EXAMPLE
See pthread_cleanup_push(3). SEE ALSO
pthread_cancel(3), pthread_cleanup_push(3), pthread_setcancelstate(3), pthreads(7) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2017-09-15 PTHREAD_TESTCANCEL(3)