Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support How do i start a new thread with my android phone? Post 303026945 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 10:53:25 AM
Old 12-05-2018
Use your Thread-O-Matic Discombobulator?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

How do I start a thread ?

I am actually trying to find out the following: Using MS Windows, XP PRO, I downloaded an Adaptec SCSi 39160 driver from SCO Unix site. Driver is ad160.btld. I now need to copy this driver to a SCO Unix 5.5 standalone server, via a floppy diskette. I've tried SCO505 Diskimage and it didn't have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mos8001
2 Replies

2. Android

Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet?

Let's find out about users of Android. I'm becoming a big Android follower. You? After a lot of research, I am thinking to by the Samsung Galaxy S as soon as it updates to Android 2.2. I'm also closely following the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab! (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies
Email::Thread(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Email::Thread(3pm)

NAME
Email::Thread - Use JWZ's mail threading algorithm with Email::Simple objects SYNOPSIS
use Email::Thread; my $threader = Email::Thread->new(@messages); $threader->thread; dump_em($_,0) for $threader->rootset; sub dump_em { my ($self, $level) = @_; debug (' \-> ' x $level); if ($self->message) { print $self->message->header("Subject") , " "; } else { print "[ Message $self not available ] "; } dump_em($self->child, $level+1) if $self->child; dump_em($self->next, $level) if $self->next; } DESCRIPTION
Strictly speaking, this doesn't really need Email::Simple objects. It just needs an object that responds to the same API. At the time of writing the list of classes with the Email::Simple API comprises just Email::Simple. Due to how it's implemented, its API is an exact clone of Mail::Thread. Please see that module's documentation for API details. Just mentally substitute "Email::Thread" everywhere you see "Mail::Thread" and "Email::Thread::Container" where you see "Mail::Thread::Container". PERL EMAIL PROJECT
This module is maintained by the Perl Email Project. <http://emailproject.perl.org/wiki/Email::Thread> SUPPORT
Support for this module is provided via the CPAN RT system at <http://rt.cpan.org/> LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright X Iain Truskett, 2003. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. THANKS
Simon Cozens (SIMON) for encouraging me to release it, and for Email::Simple and Mail::Thread. Richard Clamp (RCLAMP) for the header patch. AUTHORS
Iain Truskett <spoon@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
perl, Mail::Thread, Email::Simple perl v5.10.0 2007-03-22 Email::Thread(3pm)