Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Emergency Support Forum usage Post 303026927 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 08:26:34 AM
Old 12-05-2018
I wonder if it is broken and not working?

Maybe I did something with all the updates, and template changes over the year and broke it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Computek Support Forum

Do Floppy disks require drivers. I forgot, and one of my customers wants to know.:confused: :( :confused: :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: computek
3 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

User Guide: Posting in the Emergency Forum

Emergency UNIX and Linux Support !! Help Me! Forum (Request Urgent Help) README FIRST: How to Request Emergency or Urgent Help: You may post emergency work-related questions in the emergency forum. To post in this forum you will need to use your Bits. All questions answered on a "best... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Emergency Forum Posting Problem

Regarding this thread: it's not possible for me to reply to it. According to the guide, the only official restriction is placed on posting new threads, not replies. Bug or undocumented "feature"? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

forum for ncurses support?

Hi, all - New to ncurses, rusty as hell with UNIX, I"m sure I'm going to have lots of questions. What forum is best for ncurses questions? Currently I'm experiencing configuration issues (I believe). I'm running Mac 10.6, and using the Terminal utility. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzimmers
3 Replies
rcsmerge(1)						      General Commands Manual						       rcsmerge(1)

NAME
rcsmerge - merge RCS revisions SYNOPSIS
rev2] file DESCRIPTION
incorporates the changes between rev1 and rev2 of an RCS file into the corresponding working file. If is given, the result is printed on the standard output; otherwise the result overwrites the working file. A file name ending in is an RCS file name; otherwise it is a working file name. derives the working file name from the RCS file name and vice versa, as explained in rcsintro(5). A pair consisting of both an RCS and a working file name can also be specified. rev1 cannot be omitted. If rev2 is omitted, the latest revision on the trunk is assumed. Both rev1 and rev2 can be given numerically or symbolically. prints a warning if there are overlaps, and delimits the overlapping regions as explained for the option of co(1). The command is useful for incorporating changes into a checked-out revision. EXAMPLES
Suppose you have released revision 2.8 of Assume furthermore that you just completed revision 3.4 when you receive updates to release 2.8 from someone else. To combine the updates to 2.8 and your changes between 2.8 and 3.4, put the updates to 2.8 into file and execute: Then examine Alternatively, if you want to save the updates to 2.8 in the RCS file, check them in as revision 2.8.1.1 and execute As another example, the following command undoes the changes between revision 2.4 and 2.8 in your currently checked out revision in Note the order of the arguments, and that is overwritten. WARNINGS
does not work for files that contain lines with a single AUTHOR
was developed by Walter F. Tichy. SEE ALSO
ci(1), co(1), merge(1), ident(1), rcs(1), rcsdiff(1), rlog(1), rcsfile(4). rcsmerge(1)