Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CLASSPATH Issue in SunOS
Operating Systems Solaris CLASSPATH Issue in SunOS Post 303026601 by gull04 on Friday 30th of November 2018 07:38:38 AM
Old 11-30-2018
Hi,

Did you try using find to locate the .jar file?

My environment looks like;

Code:
weblogic@XXXXXX01 : /export/home/weblogic -> env
_=*15350*/usr/ccs/bin/env
HOME=/export/home/weblogic
HZ=
JAVA_HOME=/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.8.0/jre
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_ALL=
LC_COLLATE=
LC_CTYPE=
LC_MESSAGES=C
LC_MONETARY=
LC_NUMERIC=
LC_TIME=
LOGNAME=weblogic
MAIL=/usr/mail/weblogic
MW_HOME=/weblogic/Oracle/Middleware
ORACLE_HOME=/weblogic/Oracle/Middleware/Ora_Home_XXXXX
PATH=/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/bin:/etc:/usr/sbin:/usr/ucb:/export/home/weblogic/bin:/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/jre:/usr/bin/X11:/weblogic/Oracle/Middleware/Ora_XXXXX_home/bin:.
PWD=/export/home/weblogic
SHELL=/usr/bin/ksh
SHLVL=1
TERM=xterm
TNS_ADMIN=/weblogic/Oracle/Middleware/XXXXX_instance/config
TZ=localtime
WL_HOME=/weblogic/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3
A__z="*SHLVL
weblogic@XXXXXXt01 : /export/home/weblogic ->

Regards

Gull04

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Migration of binary file from Sunos 5.8 to Sunos 5.9

I have compiled binary file using "cc" on SunOS 5.8 and the same binary file i have copied to SunOS 5.9 and it is giving me core dump error.I want to know whether migration of compiled code from lower version to higer version created this problem. how can i solve this problem.I am pasting the core... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arvind Maurya
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Korn Shell Array Issue (SunOS)

Hello, I'm currently messing around with arrays for the first time in scripting (Unix Korn Shell). All I'm trying to do right now before I make things complicated is read through and print out to screen whether the read file is or is not a directory. Here is my directory: ls -l total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Janus
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SunOS 5.8 performance issue

Hi all On my SUNOS 5.8 server I am facing a serious performance issue. After booting within 20-25 days the system performance degrates, even I can't executes commands such as df, top, etc the only options remains to reboot the system. There is no such memory consuming process runs and the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. Duplicate post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
0 Replies

5. Programming

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
4 Replies

6. Programming

regarding classpath java

Hi, I have a below command.... $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -cp "/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/lib:/usr/java/javajar/common/sched.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14_g.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/classes12.jar" com.abrt.smart.Smart I want to know where the Smart.class is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PRKS
1 Replies

7. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. Programming

Classpath of JAVA

Hello, ABC question as I could not get a direct answer: How to locate the default IO class of JAVA? My question was triggered by the row in most java programimport java.io.* as I am very curious where the io class is located in my Mint14 (Ubuntu12.10). I am aware it is similar to use DBI in PERL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to override Classpath?

Hi, When I login to my HP-UX and fire the "set" command I see that the weblogic 9.2 classpath is already set. However, I wish to override the classpath to weblogic version 10.3 I have a script call setWLSEnv.sh that has the desired classpath. Thus, in my unix script i write .... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with SUNOS running sed scripts

Hi I probably dont have GNU extended sed in my SUNOS . and its creating lot of problems ex: a simple sed command like this is not working sed '/WORD/ a\ sample text line 1 \ sample text line 1 ' filename sed: command garbled: /WORD/ a I took precaution to have a new line after... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vash
11 Replies
FREEMIND(1)						      General Commands Manual						       FREEMIND(1)

NAME
freemind -- A Java program for creating and viewing mindmaps. SYNOPSIS
freemind [no_options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the freemind command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has docu- mentation as a mindmap (see Help menu in FreeMind). freemind is a program that allows to create and view so-called mindmaps, as well as export them to HTML or different image formats. It also has a plugin concept to extend its functionality. OPTIONS
This program does not have any option. Just start it! ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DEBUG If this environment variable is set, freemind gives more information on how it finds its different elements, as well as some other information. JAVACMD Default value for the java virtual machine (the java command). JAVA_BINDIR If $JAVACMD is not set, the java virtual machine is searched under $JAVA_BINDIR/java. JAVA_HOME If $JAVACMD and $JAVA_BINDIR are not set, the java virtual machine is searched under $JAVA_HOME/bin/java. PATH If all $JAVA... environment variables fail, the java virtual machine command (java) is searched in the $PATH (with which). CLASSPATH ADD_JARS The $CLASSPATH variable also lets one specify additional jars, which is good, if you want to add a new Look&Feel jar (the motif one is so ugly...). Alternatively, the content of $ADD_JARS will be prepended to $CLASSPATH. FREEMIND_BASE_DIR Directory where FreeMind searches for its plugins and libraries FILES
/etc/freemind/freemindrc ~/.freemind/freemindrc freemind tries to read its environment variables from /etc/freemind/freemindrc and ~/.freemind/freemindrc, so that specific set- tings are possible at machine and user level. /usr/bin/java If all searches through environment variables fail, the java virtual machine is expected to be /usr/bin/java; if not, freemind exits with an error. SEE ALSO
The online documentation under http://freemind.sf.net/, especially the Linux related one under the Wiki page link http://freemind.source- forge.net/wiki/index.php/FreeMind_on_Linux. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Eric Lavarde deb@zorglub.s.bawue.de for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. FREEMIND(1)