Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java compilation error
Top Forums Programming Java compilation error Post 303026383 by Marck on Tuesday 27th of November 2018 12:24:56 AM
Old 11-27-2018
I think the main problem is obtain in this code where this code have put.
Code:
 if (s == null) { return null;}
        return new Text(s.toString().lowerCase());

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please do not put advertisements and links in your post. If you keep posting "me too" replies with links you will be banned, sorry. I have given you a 10 point infraction for 6 months for continually posting links.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Regarding compilation error.

Hi All, I facing the following compilation error; when I implementing the following logic. ostrstream ostr; ostr << (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())%12)!=0?(( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12+1) : (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12) <<... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweta
1 Replies

2. Programming

compilation error

Hi, While trying compile a C++ file in UNIX with gcc whose make rule involves the usage of /usr/ccs/bin/as, I get the following error: /usr/ccs/bin/as: No such file or directory /usr/ccs/bin/as: error: write error on output file "<filename>.o" *** Error code 1 clearmake: Error: Build... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smanu
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation error

I am compiling a software xchm on solaris 10. First i run './configure' There is no error. But when i start compiling using 'gmake' following error shown /usr/local/include/wx-2.6/wx/x11/brush.h: In copy constructor `wxBrush::wxBrush(const wxBrush&)':... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
3 Replies

4. Linux

c++ compilation error

Hello every one, here i am attempting to compile a c++ module using gcc.it is throwing a error . error: ==== > make -S dummyCHARGP /usr/local/bin/gcc -g -DDEBUG -DMAT -I. -I/swtemp/usbs/cc/unix-ce/root/subsys/lib/Linux/ -I/opt/dce/include -I/opt/dce/include/dce ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
12 Replies

5. HP-UX

compilation error

hello everyone, here i am attempting to compile a c++ submodule.OS is HP-UX. here i am getting the following error. ====================================== "Make: Don't know how to make compile. Stop." =================================== could you pls somebody suggest why this error is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
2 Replies

6. Programming

Compilation error : Please help

state_field state_abvr = { "AL","ALABAMA", "AK","ALASKA", "AZ","ARIZONA", "AR","ARKANSAS", "CA","CALIFORNIA", "CO","COLORADO", "CT","CONNECTICUT", "DE","DELAWARE", "DC","DISTRICT-OF-COLUMBIA", "FL","FLORIDA", "GA","GEORGIA", "HI","HAWAII", "ID","IDAHO", "IL","ILLINOIS",... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagan_kalluri
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Compilation failed error

Hi, I have installed automake in one of HP-UX boxes using swinstall command. But when i issue automake it gives the following error message. Can't locate loadable object for module IO in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/share/automake-1.10 /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/PA-RISC2.0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chrisanto_2000
1 Replies

8. Programming

Compilation Error

I am getting the below given errors for the following program though all the variables have been declared and used appropriately. Please Help. The environment is AIX. Error: ------ "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.4: 1506-275 (S) Unexpected text 'void' encountered. "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.10:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yschd
2 Replies

9. AIX

Unable to correct NMONVisualizer java error. Can someone help to decode this java error?

Hello AIX and Java gurus, I have a java error that I have no clue how to resolve. I am trying to run the popular NMONVisualizer utility against a NMON dataset and getting the error as shown below: /db2storage/NMON >java -jar NMONVisualizer_2015-02-02.jar com.ibm.nmon.ReportGenerator... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: okonita
1 Replies

10. Programming

Java compilation problem - path not set

I am compiling the Java program in the Command Prompt then one error has appeared that you did not have set the path of java folder then I also set the path to go in the environment variables but I have the same issue. What should I do to resolve this issue? Please don't hijack others'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nancy Wilson
4 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodLinksInclUsereContributed Perl Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodLinksIncludeText(3pm)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodLinksIncludeText - Provide text to display with your pod links. AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
This Policy requires your POD links to contain text to override your POD translator's default link text, where this is possible. Failure to provide your own text leaves you at the mercy of the POD translator, which may display something like "L<Foo>" as "the Foo manpage". By default, links that specify a documentation section (for example, "L<Foo/bar>", or "L</bar>") are exempt from this Policy. CONFIGURATION
This Policy has two boolean options to configure the handling of links that specify a documentation section. The "allow_external_sections" option configures the handling of links of the form "L<Foo/bar>". If true, such links are accepted even without a text specification. Such links tend to be turned into something like "bar in Foo". By default, this option is asserted. If you want to prohibit things like "L<Foo/bar>" (while allowing things like "L<< Foo->bar()|Foo/bar >>"), put something like this in your .perlcriticrc: [Documentation::RequirePodLinksIncludeText] allow_external_sections = 0 The "allow_internal_sections" option configures the handling of links of the form "L</bar>". If true, such links are accepted even without a text specification. Such links tend to be turned into something like "bar". By default, this option is asserted. If you want to prohibit things like "L</bar>" (while allowing things like "L<bar()|/bar>"), put something like this in your .perlcriticrc: [Documentation::RequirePodLinksIncludeText] allow_internal_sections = 0 AUTHOR
Thomas R. Wyant, III wyant at cpan dot org COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009-2011 Thomas R. Wyant, III. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module perl v5.14.2 2012-06-07Perl::Critic::Policy::Documentation::RequirePodLinksIncludeText(3pm)