Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Public ip is not shown in ifconfig - Ubuntu 16.04 Post 303026317 by RudiC on Saturday 24th of November 2018 10:21:10 AM
Old 11-24-2018
What exactly do you mean by "reach from mobile network"? What be the "public IP" you mention in the thread title?
What is your access point(s)? What addresses do you use to connect via WLAN (if at all)?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

working directory shown

Hi, How do I get my working directory always shown in the unix editor? i.e if I am now at /Home/abc/xyz/, I want to see this absolute path displayed ( and now only display when I type pwd). thanks for the kind help. Regrads (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swchee
3 Replies

2. Solaris

preventing the banner from being shown

Is there a way to supress the banner from being shown when you log in? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help!! how to get the filename as be shown?

I am trying to obtain the file name (not including sub file name), however, I still cannot have the string output. :( 2 existed files at /tmp, AAA.new and BBB.last Originally, the output result is needed to be shown as follows, ex: SYSTEM NEW LAST =================== 01 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jones Lin
8 Replies

4. Solaris

what FS is shown in df -kh

Hi, On solaris 10, t5120, I don't understand what are the last 2 file systems so last 2 file systems what are they, why are they getting shown and also confused why the swap is shown so many times and different size when I set it to 16 G at the time of installing solaris 10. ( rest... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
3 Replies

5. Solaris

sun cluster3.2, d3 and d8 are shown as failed

Hello, This is a 2 node sun cluster 3.2 on solaris 10(x86) I am using an unique ~512M disk (c0d1) on each node and slice 6 on this disk for globaldevices. While everything looks like fine, the 'Fail' is bothering me. @ tommy_sun1 @tommy_sun -bash-3.00# cldevice refresh... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

What are public keys in ssh and how do we create the public keys??

Hi All, I am having knowledge on some basics of ssh and wanted to know what are the public keys and how can we create and implement it in connecting server. Please provide the information for the above, it would be helpful for me. Thanks, Ravindra (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravi3cha
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Using dd command no MB/s shown

Hi I am using the dd command on solaris 10 and the output doesn't include the MB/s statistic that you get in Linux, is this not available or am I missing a switch of some sort #dd if=/dev/urandom of=/perf_test/file.txt bs=1048576 count=500 0+500 records in 0+500 records out (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eeisken
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[CUPS] printers not shown after a while

I'm currently running a CUPS server and it shows the printers on other computers just fine, but after a while they disappear. I found out, that restarting /etc/init.d/cups-browsed fixes the problem (for about 15min). When the printers disappear, the cups-browsed service is still running, so I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gajeela
0 Replies
RAHOSTS(1)						      General Commands Manual							RAHOSTS(1)

NAME
rahosts - report network addresses in argus(8) data. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000-2003 QoSient. All rights reserved. SYNOPSIS
rahosts [ra-options] -M modes [ expression ] DESCRIPTION
Rahosts reads argus(8) data from an argus data source, and outputs a list of sorted network addresses. Based on user supplied criteria, rahosts can generate lists of IP addresses and/or MAC addresses, if available. With IP addresses, rahosts can track the full network and host address, or any network address, based on the mode indicated. Like all ra based clients, rahosts supports a large number of options, configuration through .rarc files, and input filtering using the terminating filter expression. See the ra(1) man page for details on ra-options and expression syntax. RAHOSTS SPECIFIC OPTIONS
-M mode Specify mode of operation. Supported address modes are ip, ether and all address types. The default is to output IP addresses. When IP Addresses are being processed, the network address can be specified with the additional modes class, classA, classB and classC. EXAMPLES
By default, rahosts will output the unique IP addresses seen in an argus data stream. Using the -M mode options you can output all unique class B network addresses that access the server narly.wave.com: rahosts -r argus.data -M classB host narly.wave.com Print the ethernet addresses used to support the HTTP service. rahosts -r argus.data -M ether dst port http AUTHORS
Carter Bullard (carter@qosient.com). SEE ALSO
ra(1), rarc(5), 07 January 2002 RAHOSTS(1)