Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Update to Member List - New Click Options Post 303025914 by Neo on Thursday 15th of November 2018 02:35:17 AM
Old 11-15-2018
Update:

For anyone who wants to see the entire list, I added two options you can add to the query:

Code:
 370         else if ($vbulletin->options['memberlistposts'])
 371         {       // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018
 372                  if($_REQUEST['showall'] > '1')
 373                     $condition .= ' AND posts >= 0';
 374                  else
 375                     $condition .= ' AND posts >= ' . $vbulletin->options['memberlistposts'];
 376         }
 378         // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018
 379         if($_REQUEST['showall'] < '1')
 380            $condition .= ' AND credits > 0';

So, you can simply add:

Code:
&showall=1

at the end of a query to see the members with more than zero posts and any amounts of bits

or

Code:
&showall=2

to see all members regardless of the number of posts or bits:

Examples:

If you use this list frequently and want to see a button, menu or a link for the options above, please let me know.

If no one needs a menu, button or links... no reason to add them if no one needs them, obviously Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Left click select,right click copy

Hi all, when i ssh into my linux machine, i can do a double left click and then right click to paste it anywhere i need. However, on the actual machine, in the terminal, i cannot do a double left click and right click to paste it. i need to right click and select Copy followed by click click... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep option to print the first match of each member of a list?

Hello, How to grep only the first match of each (unique) member of a list from the file? Say member.list contains: member1 member2 member3and table.tab which is sorted by the first 2nd and then 3rd column. member1 1.2 234 member1 1.1 234 member2 3.3 111 member2 2.3 222 member2 2.3 111... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List of 'if -f' options - AIX / Korn Shell

Hi all, Can someone point me in the right direction for a manual on the various statement options for 'if'. Basically I have a piece of code which says: if ] and I wondered what the -f was. I know the '!' means not equal.. As usual any help much appreciated.. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
5 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge

Hey, Upgrade (step 1) the posts, by putting a "user info" icon in the top right and making it so it toggles the user info. The user info icon has a badge which shows the number of posts. I will have to dig around in the code more to get the total posts thanks and other badges working; but... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies
GSHADOW(5)                                                 File Formats and Conversions                                                 GSHADOW(5)

NAME
gshadow - shadowed group file DESCRIPTION
/etc/gshadow contains the shadowed information for group accounts. This file must not be readable by regular users if password security is to be maintained. Each line of this file contains the following colon-separated fields: group name It must be a valid group name, which exist on the system. encrypted password Refer to crypt(3) for details on how this string is interpreted. If the password field contains some string that is not a valid result of crypt(3), for instance ! or *, users will not be able to use a unix password to access the group (but group members do not need the password). The password is used when a user who is not a member of the group wants to gain the permissions of this group (see newgrp(1)). This field may be empty, in which case only the group members can gain the group permissions. A password field which starts with an exclamation mark means that the password is locked. The remaining characters on the line represent the password field before the password was locked. This password supersedes any password specified in /etc/group. administrators It must be a comma-separated list of user names. Administrators can change the password or the members of the group. Administrators also have the same permissions as the members (see below). members It must be a comma-separated list of user names. Members can access the group without being prompted for a password. You should use the same list of users as in /etc/group. FILES
/etc/group Group account information. /etc/gshadow Secure group account information. SEE ALSO
gpasswd(5), group(5), grpck(8), grpconv(8), newgrp(1). shadow-utils 4.5 01/25/2018 GSHADOW(5)