Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need SCO 5.0.5 install media
Operating Systems SCO Need SCO 5.0.5 install media Post 303025854 by jgt on Tuesday 13th of November 2018 03:17:04 PM
Old 11-13-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequesta
I already sended an email too,

thanks in advance
Email hasn't arrived yet. try sending again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Searching for HP-UX 10.x Install Media

Hiya folks, The drive on my 712/80 just died and I can't seem to find my 10.20 CDs anywhere. My wife says she think she threw out the box that they were in when we moved recently. :( Sooo... What I'm looking for is someone that has upgraded to 11i (or something ) that no longer wants/needs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ErikTheHAck
0 Replies

2. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

3. SCO

Need installation media for SCO 5.0.4

I need to reinstall SCO 5.0.4 onto another server as the customer does mnot want to pay for another license. Does anoine have the installation media for this? I'm willing to trade as I have every other installation CD. Let me download the 5.0.4 media from you and I'll give you any OS you want. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buffbiker23
2 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 5.0.6 Media needed

Hi, can anyone provide me the sources for sco 5.0.6 as iso? Thanks! (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: VoidCeroOne
26 Replies

5. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

6. SCO

5.0.2 install media

I've inherited an openserver 5.0.2 and wanted to move it to a virtualized environment - Given the server is original hardware no one knows where any of its media is. I'm hoping someone has the installation media for 5.0.2 so I can get a clean system up and running to see what if any changes will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarKnight83
2 Replies

7. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO 5.0.2 Installation Media

We recently started having problems with our SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 Server. I know it is VERY outdated but we are unable to move off of it yet due to an application that is still used daily. We have a new software replacement that will be implemented Q3 2016. I was looking for some installation... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AOC
0 Replies

9. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
Email::Sender(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Email::Sender(3pm)

NAME
Email::Sender - a library for sending email VERSION
version 0.110005 SYNOPSIS
my $message = Email::MIME->create( ... ); # produce an Email::Abstract compatible message object, # e.g. produced by Email::Simple, Email::MIME, Email::Stuff use Email::Sender::Simple qw(sendmail); use Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP qw(); use Try::Tiny; try { sendmail( $message, { from => $SMTP_ENVELOPE_FROM_ADDRESS, transport => Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP->new({ host => $SMTP_HOSTNAME, port => $SMTP_PORT, }) } ); } catch { warn "sending failed: $_"; }; OVERVIEW
Email::Sender replaces the old and sometimes problematic Email::Send library, which did a decent job at handling very simple email sending tasks, but was not suitable for serious use, for a variety of reasons. Most users will be able to use Email::Sender::Simple to send mail. Users with more specific needs should look at the available Email::Sender::Transport classes. Documentation may be found in Email::Sender::Manual, and new users should start with Email::Sender::Manual::QuickStart. IMPLEMENTING
Email::Sender itelf is a Moose role. Any class that implements Email::Sender is required to provide a method called "send". This method should accept any input that can be understood by Email::Abstract, followed by a hashref containing "to" and "from" arguments to be used as the envelope. The method should return an Email::Sender::Success object on success or throw an Email::Sender::Failure on failure. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-06 Email::Sender(3pm)