Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Turning jQuery Code into Vue.js Post 303025667 by Neo on Thursday 8th of November 2018 07:36:53 PM
Old 11-08-2018
Thanks Scott,

On a number of occasions I have had trouble with the order of execution of included Javascript file.

Looking back, it seems obvious that the JS vars from vB global_start should have been before the Vue files. That also seem to explain why I could get it to work as a computed property before.

Thanks for your help sorting this out!

Much appreciated!

Now, I need to figure out why the HTML layout is different between the two conditions (guest vs. logged in user)..... That should be an easy CSS issue (update: confirmed CSS fixed).

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

JQuery and CSS Flex Code for Responsive WOL Page

I have just wrote this jQuery to the WOL page, so the table of users on line will not need scrollbars and will instead transform into a responsive table: <script> jQuery(document).ready(function (){ jQuery("#neo-who-flex-tcat"). css({"display":"flex","flex-flow":"row wrap", ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

JQuery and CSS Flex Code for Responsive Forum Home Page

So far, I have completed making the home page more responsive (except for the forum stats at the top and the WOL box at the bottom, they still use scroll bars). xevV3_iZ8-s For full screen use the link below and set your YT resolution to 1080p60 HD https://youtu.be/xevV3_iZ8-s Here is... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

JQuery to Add Code Tags to Selected Text

Hey. Someone find or write some jQuery code where we can select text with our mouse and then click or double click the highlighted / selected text and then it will wrap code tags around the highlighted text (in our editors). :) (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Web Development

Simple Vue.js Component to Redirect to External Web Page Using Vue Router

Vue Router has some quirks and on of the quirks is that it is not reliable when adding external links using the vue-router library. After struggling with many solutions, I have found that creating a simple Vue.js component like this one seems to work the best (so far): Component Example: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja: A Recommended Vue.js Video Tutorial Series

A number of people have asked me how to get started with Vue.js and my reply before today was to Google "Vue.js". That has changed and my recommendation to anyone who wants to learn the fastest growing, easiest to learn and use Vue.js web dev framework is to watch this video tutorial series: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Web Development

Vue.js component: Beautiful code highlighter

Sooner than later I will render forum discussions in Vue.js to complement the standard way of showing forum threads. Today, I ran across this component, vue-code-highlight Beautiful code syntax highlighting as Vue.js component. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums225-picture1199.jpg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code(3pm)

NAME
PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code - Represent one of the code structures. SYNOPSIS
use PPIx::Regexp::Dumper; PPIx::Regexp::Dumper->new( 'qr{(?{print "hello sailor ")}smx' ) ->print(); INHERITANCE
"PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code" is a PPIx::Regexp::Structure. "PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code" has no descendants. DESCRIPTION
This class represents one of the code structures, either (?{ code }) or (??{ code }) METHODS
This class provides no public methods beyond those provided by its superclass. SUPPORT
Support is by the author. Please file bug reports at <http://rt.cpan.org>, or in electronic mail to the author. AUTHOR
Thomas R. Wyant, III wyant at cpan dot org COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009-2012 by Thomas R. Wyant, III This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.10.0. For more details, see the full text of the licenses in the directory LICENSES. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-06 PPIx::Regexp::Structure::Code(3pm)