Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables Post 303025472 by Neo on Friday 2nd of November 2018 11:53:18 PM
Old 11-03-2018
Unfortunately Google discontinued this service:

Quote:
Thank you for stopping by.
Google Maps Engine has been discontinued. We want to thank all our loyal Google Maps Engine customers.

Sincerely,

The Google Maps Engine team

Frequently-asked questions
What will happen to my Google Maps Engine data?
All data stored with Google Maps Engine will be systematically deleted from Google servers.

Will there be any way to retrieve my subscription data from Google in the future?
No -- all data stored in Google Maps Engine will be permanently and irrevocably deleted. Google will not be able to recover any Google Maps Engine data for any user after February 1st, 2016.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991

Found this archive on the net: TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991.... very interesting reading!! http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/tcp_ip/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One

You may have noticed a lot of big blue buttons" on the site, replacing the Font Awesome icons for creating new discussions and replying to discussions. Here are the reasons for this change: A number of unix.com moderators, including Don Cragun and Ravinder Singh, have commented that new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View

Hi, for quite a while this feature "xxx More Discussions You Might Find Interesting" is added below a topic here. For desktop view this is ok. I didn't make use of it so far, but it isn't disturbing me either. In mobile view however it's annoying me, because when I scroll down to the end... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
3 Replies
RUNALARM(1)						      General Commands Manual						       RUNALARM(1)

NAME
runalarm - enforce a time limit on execution of a process SYNOPSYS
runalarm [ -h ] runalarm [ -d ] [ -t timeout ] command [ args ] DESCRIPTION
runalarm tries to execute a command and, if the subprocess does not exit before a timer expires, tries to terminate that subprocess. Oth- erwise, the exit status of the command is returned. USAGE
-d Debug mode; send log messages to standard error as well as to the system log. -t timeout Specifies the duration, in seconds, for runalarm to allow the command to run. The default is 1d duration (86400 seconds). -h Prints some basic help. BUGS
Sending SIGALRM to runalarm before the timer has expired will cause the subprocess to be killed. SEE ALSO
runlock(1), runstat(1) AUTHOR
runalarm was written by Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@google.com>, based on some Python code by Craig Silverstein COPYRIGHT
This program is copyright (C) 2000-2010 Google, Inc. It is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 Google, Inc. October 18, 2010 RUNALARM(1)