Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Status of UNIX.COM Forum Transformation Post 303024912 by Neo on Friday 19th of October 2018 01:54:41 AM
Old 10-19-2018
Having spent a few days with Oracle JET, I cannot really see how rebuilding existing working pages with Oracle JET would be the best use of our development time.

However, for building new pages and features, Oracle JET has already come in handy as I have started to build working dashboard where I can easily monitor forum performance on my desktop. I am considering porting this to the main forums so all moderators and forum advisors can see the dashboard on their desktop or mobile.

Anyone have any indicators they would like to see added to the live dashboard?

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix port status

disregard solved (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: calamine
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file name transformation

I've got a multitude of text data files that carry exactly the same kind of data. Unfortunately some of them have a different filename format some are: 'category'_'month'-'year'_act.txt an example being: daf_Apr-1961_act.txt and some are: 'category'_ 'year'-'month'_act.txt an... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrms
16 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML to csv transformation

Hi, I want to write a perl script. Which should accept the xml file, one xsl file and the loaction. The perl script should process the xml file using the xsl file and puts the out put in specified location. For example: My.perl is perls cript. my.xml is like this <?xml version="1.0"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

xslt transformation through Unix

Hi .. I have one input XML and I want to convert into another XML using parameter mapping through Database through Unix shell script. But I dont have idea how to do that. And how can I create xsl sheet if mapping is through database tables. Please help me on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinu19
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need help in xslt transformation

Hi I have one input xml file <param name="EXTR_COL" valueDesc="AUTHD_RFLL" value="rx.AUTHD_RFLL" /> There is a mapping parameters in Database. if EXTR_COL is present in input XML then it is mapped to fieldlist. so the o/p XML looks like <fieldlist> <datasource... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinu19
1 Replies

6. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data transformation

I do have an input text file of the following format with 1000's of lines input file: 3386(11:11,Ani:0,Bri:1,ch:1,Jwe:0,Jor:0,LP:0,Lo:0,NS:1,al:1,bo:0,boy:0,bru:0,sh:0,cor:1,dum:0,ery:0,mac:0,mic:0)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanja
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle - An oracle specific Handle object SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module provides a subclass of Jifty::DBI::Handle that compensates for some of the idiosyncrasies of Oracle. METHODS
connect PARAMHASH: Driver, Database, Host, User, Password Takes a paramhash and connects to your DBI datasource. database_version Returns value of ORA_OCI constant, see "Constants" in DBD::Oracle. insert Takes a table name as the first argument and assumes that the rest of the arguments are an array of key-value pairs to be inserted. build_dsn PARAMHASH Takes a bunch of parameters: Required: Driver, Database or Host/SID, Optional: Port and RequireSSL Builds a dsn suitable for an Oracle DBI connection blob_params column_NAME column_type Returns a hash ref for the bind_param call to identify BLOB types used by the current database for a particular column type. The current Oracle implementation only supports ORA_CLOB types(112). apply_limits STATEMENTREF ROWS_PER_PAGE FIRST_ROW takes an SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return ROWS_PER_PAGE starting with FIRST_ROW; distinct_query STATEMENTREF takes an incomplete SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return a DISTINCT result set. AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent, jesse@fsck.com SEE ALSO
Jifty::DBI, Jifty::DBI::Handle, DBD::Oracle perl v5.14.2 2011-04-26 Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)