Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Gimp's configure do not find Gegl libs Post 303024876 by colt on Thursday 18th of October 2018 01:26:51 PM
Old 10-18-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakunin
See the given link for details about how to deal with that.

I hope this helps.

bakunin
Code:
  1. In GEGLs build directory run make uninstall.
  2. For GEGL checkout gegl-0-2, run make and make install.
  3. Go to the GIMP build directory and run autogen.sh again, run make and make install.

Ok, I went to the dir gegl-0.1.6 (its the building dir, the install dir is Gegl-0.1.6 with capital G) and executed make uninstall.

I am not sure of what he means by
Code:
 GEGL checkout gegl-0-2

It is to I simply run make and make install again from the build dir?

Last edited by colt; 10-18-2018 at 02:45 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

compiling with include & libs

I like to compile a cxx file with g++ compiler. I tried with option g++ -I<include path> -L<library path> source-file but ending with compilation error in /usr/local/bin/gcc-lib/.../crt1.o I think the libraries are not taken from proper path How to compile a cxx file with libraries... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ls1429
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

configure script can't find a library

I installed libxml2 library from source and it installed itself in /usr/local/lib i added /usr/local/lib to ld.so.conf and ran a ldconfig ( as root ) then i tried to compile tablix-0.0.3 wich does require the installed version of libxml2 i ran ./configure ( as normal user ) and i get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: progressdll
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

who to compile needed libs with Make

Hello all my project is contains 2 directories, 2 directories are building library and one for the executable that using the libes from the other 2 Now what im doing is compiling first the 2 libs directories and then the main directory. But I will like to automate the process and to be able ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
0 Replies

4. Solaris

PZ help :configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

While installing amanda server,i got the following error ## checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up. when i execute # which lex i got /usr/ccs/bin/lex setting the pathg does not work too After this i tried intalling flex in my /opt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullet350
0 Replies

5. Programming

Seeking Some libs for AIX 5.3

hello everybody! I m compiling some program with the g++ on AIX 5.3 and it needs some library that i didn't find them i am new with the AIX here is the compilation error : g++ -Daix -fpic -o printps -lxercesc1_1 -L/oracle/OraHome/lib32/ -L/epost2/blitz/lib -lhmltods -lhmltops -lgeneric... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
0 Replies

6. AIX

Q: AIX dynamic linked libs

I think the default extension on AIX is .a so for dynamic lib "libabc.a", we can simply link against it by specifying "-labc" but here I have a dylib which been built by some one else called "libxyz.so" on AIX. once I say "-lxyz" the linker is only looking for libxzy.a but not .so after that.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: acerlinux
2 Replies

7. Programming

shared libs

The gcc version is different on my computer than on the remote computer. An ldd on my program says: Is there any way I can tell gcc to compile my program against my version of libc-2.7.so and ld-2.7.so (which I would provide along with the program) instead of the remote computer's libs ? (I do... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyler
5 Replies

8. SuSE

How to get RPM Dependencies/libs

Hi All, I wanted to install an rpm package on two suse 10 systems. It installed successfully on one system but on the other it throws an error like error: Failed dependencies: rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.2-1 is needed by linuxProj-1-1.noarch Now this means that rpnm... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dirshah
4 Replies

9. AIX

Create shared libs on AIX (with certain libs which are statically linked)

I want to create a shared lib with certain libs statically linked to it. I can generate a fully shared lib as follows: gcc -maix64 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./src -DHAVE_OPENSSL -I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/apr-1 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I/usr/java8_64/include -shared -o... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amandeepgautam
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Required libs to compile libXft

Hello. I am looking for all the necessary packages required to be able to compile libXft. I tried to compile libXft-2.1.8.2$ and the error message was: checking for XRENDER... checking for XRENDER... checking for X... no checking X11/extensions/Xrender.h usability... no checking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colt
1 Replies
GTK+(1) 							      1.2.10								   GTK+(1)

NAME
gtk-config - script to get information about the installed version of GTK+ SYNOPSIS
gtk-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] DESCRIPTION
gtk-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use GTK+. It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with GTK+. OPTIONS
gtk-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of GTK+ on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GTK+ program. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GTK+ program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that GTK+ was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that GTK+ was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. SEE ALSO
gimp(1), gimptool(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998 Owen Taylor Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. Version 25 October 1998 GTK+(1)