Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? EdX - Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012 Post 303024448 by Neo on Monday 8th of October 2018 10:43:48 PM
Old 10-08-2018
Auditing this course as well:

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Code:
https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:ColumbiaX+CSMM.101x+3T2018/course/

The course above is part of the AI MicroMasters program:

Code:
https://www.edx.org/micromasters/columbiax-artificial-intelligence

EDIT: So far, this course [ Artificial Intelligence (AI) ] is not well done and the lecturer is of poor quality compared to other edX courses I am auditing.

In contrast, Introduction to the Schrödinger Equation and Quantum Transport is great and the lecturer is very good and clearly knows the topic very well.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1

Anyone: I have a very annoying problem on one of our servers (running Solaris 8). when ever I try to run "xhost +" with the display set at "localhost:0.0" I get the following error: xhost + Xlib: connection to "finappprod:0.0" refused by server Xlib: Invalid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: errolg
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script vorher batch mit curl

salve! this in windows command script (batch). i need it for mac....unix or linux @echo off Echo Router reconnect: AVM FRITZ!BOX FON WLAN 7170 curl "http://192.168.10.10:49000/upnp/control/WANIPConn1" -H "Content-Type: text/xml; charset="utf-8"" -H... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onkeldave
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script mit Laufvariable schlanker gestalten?

Hiho. Ich habe mit meinen rudimentären Scriptkenntnissen folgendes nicht sehr elegantes Script geschrieben und würde es gern in einer etwas eleganteren Form haben. i=0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lock3
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script mit Laufvariable schlanker gestalten?

Hiho. Ich habe mit meinen rudimentären Scriptkenntnissen folgendes nicht sehr elegantes Script geschrieben und würde es gern in einer etwas eleganteren Form haben. i=0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lock3
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suchen und Ersetzen mit AWK

Hallo, ich habe mir mit meinen dürftigen Programmierkenntnissen ein Script zusammengebastelt über das ich in einem bestimmten Odner mit AWK alle Dateien eines Verzeichnis durchsuche und bestimmte Bezeichungen aller Dateien ändern kann. Es funktioniert auch soweit, nur hätte ich gerne auch die... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ruffi
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i compare two dates with format Jan 01, 2012 and Jan 00 2012

I need to be able to compare dates in the format of Jan 10, 2012 and Jan 10 2012. (Notice one has a comma). Then I need to find the date that is 7 days before those dates if they are equal. How can I do this in Bash. Thank ahead (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ojthejuice
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk convert 2012-Jun-13 to 2012-06-13

I have a value in a file i am processing that has a date like "2012-Jun-13" how can I convert a date like that 2012-06-13? Am I stuck building an array of three digit months and corresponding numbers and running through the logic of figuring out the number?? or can I convert this with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trey85stang
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date conversion help from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/Mon/yyyy i.e. 28/10/2012 to 28/Oct/2012

Hi I have a problem with Date format in my code. 1st I am trying to convert today's date to yesterday's using YESTERDAY3=`perl -e '@y=localtime(time()-86400); printf "%04d/%02d/%02d",$y+1900,$y+1,$y;$y;'` And once it is done I am trying to using the yesterday date in a grep command to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nithinankam
3 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits - 2012 FIFA Ballon d'Or and 2012 FIFA World Coach of the Year

I have added two new sports events. The FIFA Ballon d'Or is an association football award given annually to the player who is considered to have performed the best in the previous season. It is awarded based on votes by coaches and captains of international teams, as well as journalists from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies
dlarrr.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlarrr.f(3)

NAME
dlarrr.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlarrr (N, D, E, INFO) DLARRR performs tests to decide whether the symmetric tridiagonal matrix T warrants expensive computations which guarantee high relative accuracy in the eigenvalues. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlarrr (integerN, double precision, dimension( * )D, double precision, dimension( * )E, integerINFO) DLARRR performs tests to decide whether the symmetric tridiagonal matrix T warrants expensive computations which guarantee high relative accuracy in the eigenvalues. Purpose: Perform tests to decide whether the symmetric tridiagonal matrix T warrants expensive computations which guarantee high relative accuracy in the eigenvalues. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix. N > 0. D D is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) The N diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix T. E E is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, the first (N-1) entries contain the subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix T; E(N) is set to ZERO. INFO INFO is INTEGER INFO = 0(default) : the matrix warrants computations preserving relative accuracy. INFO = 1 : the matrix warrants computations guaranteeing only absolute accuracy. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Contributors: Beresford Parlett, University of California, Berkeley, USA Jim Demmel, University of California, Berkeley, USA Inderjit Dhillon, University of Texas, Austin, USA Osni Marques, LBNL/NERSC, USA Christof Voemel, University of California, Berkeley, USA Definition at line 95 of file dlarrr.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 dlarrr.f(3)