Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing Post 303021206 by RavinderSingh13 on Monday 6th of August 2018 09:34:18 AM
Old 08-06-2018
Hello Neo,

Sure, as always I am in too. Please do let me know whatever kind of testing we have to do, will try my best to help here.

Thanks,
R. Singh
This User Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

RTF files can they be converted once they are on linux system

:D mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt my dillemma is simple i have psion 5 mx wich is an epoc type machine not only does it only work on windows as far as I know but I have to convert the files (the usual stuff!) sometimes a humen error happens and the files that I want to transfer to the linux drive... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print is not in ordered after hash converted to array

Perl: Can anyone tell me why after I convert the hash into an array, when I print it out, it's not in the order like the hash? See below.. my %cityZip = ("Logan, AL", 35098, "Los Angeles, CA", 90001, "OrangeVille, IL", 61060, "Palm Bay, FL",... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: teiji
6 Replies

3. Programming

getting double to be converted

got a problem. i have to get A to + 20.70 but i keep getting A + 20 in my logic below. anyone can guide me on where i go wrong? i understand it is a double, but i do not noe how to parse it to the function so that it can read in as 20.70 instead of just 20.. i highlighted the problem part... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xiaojesus
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

printf error (not completely converted)

I'm encountering an issue in printf.. it works on other servers but not this one (SunOS - Kernel Generic_118558-33) root@server # echo $x 2.340 root@server # printf "%.1f" $x printf: 2.340 not completely converted 2,0root@server # anyone has an idea? i was expecting an output of "2.3" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Spanish Characters get converted in strange chrac

I am trying to sftp a textfile from windows to linux. The file includes some spanish characters. When I vi the file in LINUX, the special (spanish) characters get converted into some strange characters. anyone know how i can resolve this? for example México gets converted into México on LINUX. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to keep tab from being converted to space

Hi, I want to read lines from a file, and I'm using two methods 1 use while read line do done<filename 2 use line=`sed -n '3p' filename` however, in both of them, I notice that the tab between fields are automatically converted to space because I want to use awk over the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: esolvepolito
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Directories converted into files with the same size

Hi Gurus, I know this sounds weird, We have encountered many incidents where some directories on several Solaris 10 boxes, will be converted to files with the same size. for example the file below : -rw-r--r-- 1 rkadm redknee 5027399 Apr 15 00:02 dump This was a directory created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hebrew converted into jibrish while put command

HI Friends , I have a script which cp xml files from linux to other server thru ftp my xml file contains charcters in hebrew although , the command Binary exists in the script . the files contains Undefined Charcters after converting. script : ftp -p -n $HOST << EOF user $USER $PASSWORD... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
9 Replies

9. War Stories

Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags)

YAY! Finally, seems like forever, I added this CSS to the posts (postbit) for table columns and scrollbars work still do not work for code tags and text inside posts. <style> td { max-width:200px; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } </style> YAY... Now scollbars... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
J0(3)							   BSD Library Functions Manual 						     J0(3)

NAME
j0, j1, jn, y0, y1, yn -- bessel functions of first and second kind SYNOPSIS
#include <math.h> double j0(double x); double j1(double x); double jn(int n, double x); double y0(double x); double y1(double x); double yn(int n, double x); DESCRIPTION
The functions j0(x) and j1(x) compute the Bessel function of the first kind of the order 0 and the order 1, respectively; the function jn(n, x) computes the Bessel function of the first kind of the integer order n. The functions y0(x) and y1(x) compute the linearly independent Bessel function of the second kind of the order 0 and the order 1, respec- tively, for the positive integer value x (expressed as a double); the function yn(n, x) computes the Bessel function of the second kind for the integer order n for the positive integer value x (expressed as a double). SPECIAL VALUES
j0(0) returns 1. j0(+-infinity) returns 0. j0(NaN) returns a NaN. j1(0) returns 0. j1(+infinity) returns 0. j1(NaN) returns a NaN. y0(0) , y1(0) , and yn(n, 0) all return -infinity and raise the "division-by-zero" floating-point flag. 4th Berkeley Distribution July 24, 2003 4th Berkeley Distribution