Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags) Post 303021128 by Neo on Sunday 5th of August 2018 10:23:46 AM
Old 08-05-2018
DARN!

Reverted the changes back and now the scrollbars are wrapped around the entire post again.

Sorry, it's not fixed yet.

Tables ... errrrrrrrr ..... they gotta go....

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Scrollbars and Bootstrap Tables

Making some progress using CSS from Bootstrap; changing table classes to the Bootstrap "table" class and wrapping those tables in a div with a scroll bar. So, the good news is that now each post with large blocks of code that exceeds the width of the screen will have a scrollbar; but the bad... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing

Hey, Success! I have converted the posts (each of the main posts) from table tags to div tags and the problem with the scroll bar and code tags is fixed, as I predicted (Yay!). Now I'm testing this (only I see the new results because the new code is restricted to my userid) but I would... (27 Replies)
27 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com

By special request, and long overdue, I have updated our "code tags" video and so now we have: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com in 4K https://youtu.be/4BuPvWJV__k (3 Replies)
3 Replies
CSS::Packer(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  CSS::Packer(3pm)

NAME
CSS::Packer - Another CSS minifier VERSION
Version 1.002001 DESCRIPTION
A fast pure Perl CSS minifier. SYNOPSIS
use CSS::Packer; my $packer = CSS::Packer->init(); $packer->minify( $scalarref, $opts ); To return a scalar without changing the input simply use (e.g. example 2): my $ret = $packer->minify( $scalarref, $opts ); For backward compatibility it is still possible to call 'minify' as a function: CSS::Packer::minify( $scalarref, $opts ); First argument must be a scalarref of CSS-Code. Second argument must be a hashref of options. Possible options are: compress Defines compression level. Possible values are 'minify' and 'pretty'. Default value is 'pretty'. 'pretty' converts a { color: black ;} div { width:100px; } to a{ color:black; } div{ width:100px; } 'minify' converts the same rules to a{color:black;}div{width:100px;} copyright You can add a copyright notice at the top of the script. remove_copyright If there is a copyright notice in a comment it will only be removed if this option is set to a true value. Otherwise the first comment that contains the word "copyright" will be added at the top of the packed script. A copyright comment will be overwritten by a copyright notice defined with the copyright option. no_compress_comment If not set to a true value it is allowed to set a CSS comment that prevents the input being packed or defines a compression level. /* CSS::Packer _no_compress_ */ /* CSS::Packer pretty */ AUTHOR
Merten Falk, "<nevesenin at cpan.org>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests through the web interface at http://github.com/nevesenin/css-packer-perl/issues <http://github.com/nevesenin/css-packer-perl/issues>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. SUPPORT
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command. perldoc CSS::Packer COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008 - 2011 Merten Falk, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CSS::Minifier, CSS::Minifier::XS perl v5.14.2 2012-02-18 CSS::Packer(3pm)