Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags) Post 303021128 by Neo on Sunday 5th of August 2018 10:23:46 AM
Old 08-05-2018
DARN!

Reverted the changes back and now the scrollbars are wrapped around the entire post again.

Sorry, it's not fixed yet.

Tables ... errrrrrrrr ..... they gotta go....

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Scrollbars and Bootstrap Tables

Making some progress using CSS from Bootstrap; changing table classes to the Bootstrap "table" class and wrapping those tables in a div with a scroll bar. So, the good news is that now each post with large blocks of code that exceeds the width of the screen will have a scrollbar; but the bad... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing

Hey, Success! I have converted the posts (each of the main posts) from table tags to div tags and the problem with the scroll bar and code tags is fixed, as I predicted (Yay!). Now I'm testing this (only I see the new results because the new code is restricted to my userid) but I would... (27 Replies)
27 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com

By special request, and long overdue, I have updated our "code tags" video and so now we have: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com in 4K https://youtu.be/4BuPvWJV__k (3 Replies)
3 Replies
wstring(3C)						   Standard C Library Functions 					       wstring(3C)

NAME
wstring, wscasecmp, wsncasecmp, wsdup, wscol - Process Code string operations SYNOPSIS
#include <widec.h> int wscasecmp(const wchar_t *s1, const wchar_t *s2); int wsncasecmp(const wchar_t *s1, const wchar_t *s2, int n); wchar_t *wsdup(const wchar_t *s); int wscol(const wchar_t *s); DESCRIPTION
These functions operate on Process Code strings terminated by wchar_t null characters. During appending or copying, these routines do not check for an overflow condition of the receiving string. In the following, s, s1, and s2 point to Process Code strings terminated by a wchar_t null. wscasecmp(), wsncasecmp() The wscasecmp() function compares its arguments, ignoring case, and returns an integer greater than, equal to, or less than 0, depending upon whether s1 is lexicographically greater than, equal to, or less than s2. It makes the same comparison but compares at most n Process Code characters. The four Extended Unix Code (EUC) codesets are ordered from lowest to highest as 0, 2, 3, 1 when characters from different codesets are compared. wsdup() The wsdup() function returns a pointer to a new Process Code string, which is a duplicate of the string pointed to by s. The space for the new string is obtained using malloc(3C). If the new string cannot be created, a null pointer is returned. wscol() The wscol() function returns the screen display width (in columns) of the Process Code string s. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
malloc(3C), string(3C), wcstring(3C), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 29 Dec 1996 wstring(3C)