Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Forum Display - Thread Preview Text Animation Post 303020652 by CarloM on Wednesday 25th of July 2018 06:44:20 AM
Old 07-25-2018
Having preview on every thread makes the forum display pretty cluttered, imo.

Last edited by CarloM; 07-26-2018 at 05:18 AM..
This User Gave Thanks to CarloM For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to move a thread into another forum

Hi there, Does anyone know how I can move a posting from one forum into another. I believe I posted one in the wrong forum, but have no idea how to move it. I don't want to ask the same question in multiple forums. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodjuju
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to shift or move my thread/query from one forum to other?

I am not getting reply of my post :Switching between Linux and Windows OS in Linux forum. How to move the thread to a different forum like: "Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

This forum is closed for new thread ... post here.

This forum is closed for new threads. Please post in this forum: UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags. In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Description Animation with jQuery

I found that the pages that lists all the forums were too cluttered with the forum descriptions, so I added a bit of jQuery to hide the forum descriptions and to fade them in and out on mouseover: <script> $(document).ready(function() { jQuery(".neo-forum-description").hide();... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
gtk-theme-switch(1)					      General Commands Manual					       gtk-theme-switch(1)

NAME
gtk-theme-switch2 -- program to preview and adjust your GTK+ 2.x theme SYNOPSIS
gtk-theme-switch2 [-h] [-p theme] [-i tarball] [-f font] [-d] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gtk-theme-switch2 command, utility for managing GTK+ 2.x theme. The interface is simple; a "theme dock" is used to select the theme you wish to change to or preview, and then it is a matter of selecting what you want to do - apply it or preview it. OPTIONS
-h Show summary of options. -d Show the 'theme dock' (default.) -p [theme] Previews the specified theme, or installs it if in a tarball and then previews. -i [theme] Installs the specified theme, or installs it if in a tarball. -f [font] Change the GTK+ display font to font. SEE ALSO
None. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts. created by instant / docbook-to-man, Sun 17 Aug 2003, 01:18 gtk-theme-switch(1)