Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I no longer see shortcut links to the top forums when looking at a post Post 303020318 by migurus on Monday 16th of July 2018 04:26:55 PM
Old 07-16-2018
I no longer see shortcut links to the top forums when looking at a post

I follow the admin's invitation to comment on the new site.

I noticed that I no longer see the links to four top forums (Programming, Unix for advanced users, shell programming, ...) once I entered a forum, or further reading a thread. These links were very handy returning back to the forum once I drilled down into a thread and especially when I am on 2nd, 3rd, etc pages of the thread.

Using Windows 7 IE11 and Chrome as logged in user.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post a question to the forums

I am new to this forum, and would like to post a question to the group. How do I add a post? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sysmma
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions in different forums.

Hi, Am unable to post questions in Shell programming and scripting forum, or any please advice, the message am getting is user not have enough previlage to do the action like this type of message was displayed. Regards, azum. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: azumthulla
1 Replies
list link(1m)															     list link(1m)

NAME
list link - Displays a list of all the soft links whose names match the link name that you specify SYNOPSIS
cdscp list link link-name [with attribute-name = attribute-value] ARGUMENTS
The full name of a specific soft link. The last simple name can contain wildcard characters. The name of a particular attribute. The value of a particular attribute. DESCRIPTION
The list link command displays a list of all the soft links whose names match the link name that you specify. The last simple name can contain wildcard characters. You can use a with attribute-name = attribute-value clause to limit output only to soft links whose attributes have values equal to the specified values. A space must precede and follow the = (equals sign). This command does not list the name of the directory, object entry, or other soft link to which the soft link points. Privilege Required You must have read permission to the directory that stores the soft link. If you use a with attribute-name = attribute-value clause in the command, you also need read or test permission to the selected soft links. NOTE
This command is replaced at Revision 1.1 by the dcecp command and may not be provided in future releases of DCE. EXAMPLE
The following command displays a list of all the soft links whose names begin with the letter l in the directory /.:/admin. cdscp> list link /.:/admin/l* LIST SOFTLINK /.../abc.com/admin AT 1991-10-15-15:54:38 lnk01 lnk02 lnk03 lnk04 lnk05 lnk06 RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: create link(1m), delete link(1m), remove link(1m), set link(1m), show link(1m) list link(1m)