Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Login Button for UNIX.COM Post 303019996 by wisecracker on Wednesday 11th of July 2018 02:09:52 PM
Old 07-11-2018
Ha ha, wish I was that wealthy... ;oDD
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Login (Unix)

Is there any way I can disallow remote login on a m/c (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX Auto-login

I am trying to bypass the login screen when the system boots and auto-login to open windows. I believe I need to modify the S99dtlogin but I don't know what to add/modify. Has anyone ever created an auto-login for Solaris 8? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nvanduyne
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX login ID

Hello World: I need to have a user ID called devapp in the passwd and shadow file for a certain application to start. The problem is that I do not want users to be able to use the devapp login ID to log directly into the system. The users sometimes need to start and stop the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rambo15
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need UNIX Login ...

Hi, I dont have UNIX os on my pc. I want to learn UNIX system programming. How to get this OS or Can i get any remote login account ? Thanks. Bye... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthiu
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Login problem ... help!!!!!

Hi I had asked my system admin to Disable direct login for xxxx id since it was a generic ID. If someone wanted to login to xxxx id on same system, they should initially login with their yyyy id(personal ID) and then su to xxxx userid.(wanted to track who had all logged in, it would be diffult... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshou
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Id from Window Login ID

Hello All, My Problem is -> How can we get UNIX id from open mail authentication (Windows ID) in UNIX. In following command we are using domain name, which may change in your reference. As, if we use following command. ypcat passwd | grep rohitp | cut -d: -f5 | cut -d, -f1 => we get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandey.rohit
0 Replies

9. Web Development

Login in Unix

Can anyone plz share the HTML code for login in UNIX. I am not able to verify the password. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish.s
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Login to UNIX from the browser.

Hi All, I need to login to the UNIX server from the browser. can you please tell me the procedure? Thanks Sarwan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
5 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::User(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   MojoMojo::Controller::User(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::User - Login/User Management Controller DESCRIPTION
This controller performs user management: registration, login, logout, password recovery and profile editing. ACTIONS
login (/.login) Log in through the authentication system. logout ( /.logout ) Log out the user. users ( /.users ) Show a list of the active users with links to the pages they edited. page_user Show a user's preferences prefs ( .prefs ) Main user preferences screen. password ( .prefs/password ) Change password action. template: user/password.tt recover_pass Email a user a new password register ( /.register ) Show new user registration form. template: "user/register.tt" is_account_taken Test to see if a login or email is already in use. do_register ( /.register ) New user registration processing. templates: "user/password.tt", "user/validate.tt" validate ( /.validate ) Validation of user email. Will accept a md5_hex mailed to the user earlier. Non-validated users will only be able to log out. reconfirm Send the confirmation mail again to another address. profile ( .profile ) Show user profile. editprofile Form to edit a person's profile do_editprofile Apply the edits to a person's profile AUTHOR
David Naughton <naughton@cpan.org>, Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-02 MojoMojo::Controller::User(3pm)