Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File name with yyyymmddhhmi
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers File name with yyyymmddhhmi Post 303019965 by Prabhakar K on Wednesday 11th of July 2018 08:16:29 AM
Old 07-11-2018
File name with yyyymmddhhmi

Hi Masters,

I have script which is having filename like this

fileName=Device_manumodel_DATETIME.csv .
in another server client will put files like Device_manumodel_yyyymmddhhmi.csv format. every 30 mins script will run and took the file from client server.
Code:
Device_manumodel_201807110900.csv
Device_manumodel_201807110830.csv
Device_manumodel_201807110800.csv

fileName=Device_manumodel_DATETIME.csv .. this is not working fine. how to set filename in Device_manumodel_yyyymmddhh24mi.csv format?

Please advise ..

BR
Prabhakar

Last edited by vbe; 07-11-2018 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: code tags

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
OCR4GAMERA(1)															     OCR4GAMERA(1)

NAME
ocr4gamera - OCR system using the Gamera framework USAGE
ocr4gamera -x <traindata> [options] <imagefile> OPTIONS
-v <int>, --verbosity=<int> Set verbosity level to <int>. Possible values are 0 (default): silent operation; 1: information on progress; >2: segmentation info is written to PNG files with prefix debug_. -h, --help Display help and exit. -d, --deskew Do a skew correction (recommended). -f, --filter Filter out very large (images) and very small components (noise). -a, --automatic-group Autogroup glyphs with classifier. -x <file>, --xmlfile=<file> Read training data from <file>. -o <xml>, --output=<xml> Write recognized text to file <xml> (otherwise it is written to stdout). -c <csv>, --extra_chars_csvfile=<csv> Read additional class name conversions from file <csv>. <csv> must contain one conversion per line. -R <rules>, --heuristic_rules=<rules> Apply heuristic rules <rules> for disambiguation of some chars. <rules> can be roman (default) or none (for no rules). -D, --dictionary-correction Correct words using a dictionary (requires aspell or ispell). -L <lang>, --dictionary-language=<lang> Use <lang> as language for aspell (when option -D is set). -e <int>, --edit-distance=<int> Correct words only when edit distance not more than <int>. OCR4GAMERA(1)