Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development What is the maximum users we can go in weblogic and Oracle? Post 303019412 by ded325 on Thursday 28th of June 2018 11:45:17 PM
Old 06-29-2018
THanks all

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Maximum number of users allowed

How do i determen (what command) the max. number of users allowed Thanks in advance (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: siza
10 Replies

2. Solaris

oracle and weblogic startup

Hi All, i am facing problem after restart my Unix Box PC i should to startup oracle manual and weblogic also how yo make it start automatic (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xxmasrawy
1 Replies
MAKE-JPKG(1)						      General Commands Manual						      MAKE-JPKG(1)

NAME
make-jpkg - builds Debian packages from Java binary distributions SYNOPSIS
make-jpkg [OPTION]... [FILE] DESCRIPTION
make-jpkg builds a Debian package from the given Java distribution FILE. Supported java binary distributions currently include: * Oracle (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads) : - The J2SE Development Kit (JDK), version 6 (update >= 10), 7 - The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE), version 6 (update >= 10), 7 - The J2SE API Javadoc, version 6 (update >= 10), 7 (Choose tar.gz archives or self-extracting archives, do _not_ choose the RPM!) The following options are recognized: --full-name NAME full name used in the maintainer field of the package --email EMAIL email address used in the maintainer field of the package --changes create a .changes file --revision add debian revision --help display help text and exit --version output version information and exit Download a supported Java RE or SDK or API tar.gz or self-extracting archive from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads and execute make-jpkg file with the downloaded file. The program asks the user for additional information and builds a Debian binary pack- age in the current directory. The program requires about 200 MB free disk space in a temporary directory. The temporary directory defaults to /tmp but you can specify an alternate directory by setting the environment variable TMPDIR. EXAMPLE
To install Oracle(TM) 7 Standard Edition JDK, download a release - 64 bits version of update 2 from http://www.oracle.com/technet- work/java/javase/downloads/jdk-7u2-download-1377129.html in this example - and invoke make-jpkg: make-jpkg <path_to_download_directory>/jdk-7u2-linux-x64.tar.gz This generate a Debian package in the current directory, that can be installed using dpkg: dpkg -i oracle-j2sdk1.7_1.7.0+update2_amd64.deb When you're done, you can delete initial download as well as generated package: rm <path_to_download_directory>/jdk-7u2-linux-x64.tar.gz oracle-j2sdk1.7_1.7.0+update2_amd64.deb ENVIRONMENT
TMPDIR base directory used for temporary files (defaults to /tmp) J2SE_PACKAGE_FULL_NAME full name used in the maintainer field of the package; if none is supplied then the default of "Debian Java Maintainers" is used. J2SE_PACKAGE_EMAIL email address used in the maintainer field of the package; if none is supplied the default of "pkg-java-maintain- ers@lists.alioth.debian.org" is used. SEE ALSO
update-java-alternatives(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Hubert Schmid <j2se-package@z42.de>. It is now maintained by the Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>. January 22, 2012 MAKE-JPKG(1)