Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Can't boot RHEL7.2 due to "Start Job is Running" Post 303018802 by hicksd8 on Friday 15th of June 2018 11:11:13 AM
Old 06-15-2018
Question: Is it RHEL 7.2 (as in your thread title) or RHEL 7.4 (as in your post#1)???

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

catalina.sh : need combination from "start" and "run"

heya, can someone help me with following problem. i am not sure how far you know the catalina.sh script from tomcat. when i start my tomcat with "catalina.sh run" then the startup-process-output will be printed out on the console, but the tomcat process is started in current shell/session, so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Filly
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

script running with "ksh" dumping core but not with "sh"

Hi, I have small script written in korn shell. When it is called from different script, its dumping core, but no core dump when we run it standalone. And its not dumping core if we run the script using "/bin/sh" instead of "ksh" Can some body please help me how to resolve this issue. ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: simhe02
9 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot register due to "spam" error message

Hi all, I am trying to register but it seems my IP address is being seen or black listed as a spam address. I get the following message: "Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: codenjanod
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is this "Out of Memory!" error due to sort() of perl how to resolve it?

I am running a program written in perl script and it is stopped with "Out of memory!" error. This is very strange because at the time then the program is aborted, it only used 4GB RAM and there are still 30GB free physical memory left in the system. I check the perl script and found the program... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilili07
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Syntax Error sometimes due to corruption of variable value "

Hi , I have script as follows , #!/usr/bin/ksh -x if then alias echo="echo -e" fi MAX_ENTRIES=1024 nb_of_entries=`echo "$list_of_entries" | wc -w` # Set number of tables eval nb_of_tables=\`expr `expr $nb_of_entries / $MAX_ENTRIES` + 1 \` # Output the number of tables echo... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: breezevinay
6 Replies

7. Ubuntu

What is solution for this error "tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors"?

Does anyone know what is solution for this error ?tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors from last 3 days I am trying to take backup of home/user directory getting again and again same error please anyone give me solution (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Howto auto boot SPARC | How to auto supply "start /SYS" and "start /SP/console" commands

When I power ON my T4-1, I got a prompt -> where I have to start /SYS and start /SP/console. How can I auto supply these two commands ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
3 Replies
yum-complete-transaction(8)											       yum-complete-transaction(8)

NAME
yum-complete-transaction - attempt to complete failed or aborted Yum transactions SYNOPSIS
yum-complete-transaction [options] GENERAL OPTIONS
-h, --help Help; display a help message and then quit. --cleanup-only Only clean up only transaction journal files and exit. DESCRIPTION
yum-complete-transaction is a program which finds incomplete or aborted yum transactions on a system and attempts to complete them. It looks at the transaction-all* and transaction-done* files which can normally be found in /var/lib/yum if a yum transaction aborted in the middle of execution. If it finds more than one unfinished transaction it will attempt to complete the most recent one first. You can run it more than once to clean up all unfinished transactions. FILES
As yum-complete-transaction uses YUM libraries for retrieving all the information, it relies on YUM configuration for its default values like which repositories to use. Consult YUM documentation for details: /etc/yum.conf /etc/yum/repos.d/ /var/cache/yum/ SEE ALSO
yum.conf (5) http://yum.baseurl.org/ AUTHORS
See the Authors file included with this program. BUGS
There are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: yum-devel@lists.baseurl.org. To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs. Seth Vidal 10 December 2007 yum-complete-transaction(8)