Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find and replace the path value in files, pattern is not full known. Post 303018599 by rbalaj16 on Monday 11th of June 2018 03:35:58 PM
Old 06-11-2018
Hi RudiC,

This works. Thanks a ton.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find pattern in FILES and replace it ??

Hi How can I looking for a pattern found in more than one file and replace it with anther pattern this what I was used: find . -name "account.adrs" -depth -follow -exec grep -l "Email = ;" {} \; this print the files name -which is account.adrs- and its path -which is deferent for each... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamer
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

to find the file with full path

Hi, I have written this shell script: fl=`ls -1lrt $mylist | grep '\.xml$' | awk '{print $9}'` echo $fl (1) for i in $fl do for dir in $mylist do if then echo $dir/$i >> tmp (2) fi done done The mylist contains some directory names. The satement (1) gives the sorted list... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: surjyap
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace a filename with full path using sed

hi, i need to replace a line a file with a new raw device location.. original file.. /opt/sybase/ASE1502/ASE-15_0/bin/dataserver \ -d/data/TST_AKS1/sybdevices/master.dat \ -e/logs/sybase/TST_AKS1/SFO_TST_AKS1.log \ -c/apps/sybase/ASE1502/ASE-15_0/TST_AKS1.cfg \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aksaravanan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files with full path

Hi all, How to save file full name to a file. I tried the following but don't know to include path name. $ ls -l | awk '{print $9}' > outputfile.dat $ cat outputfile.dat fifth.txt first.txt fourth.txt second.txt third.txt My wanted result is ie: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_bold
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing files with full path

Hi, I need to store all the files in a directory to a text file with its full path. The example below can explain: ./File1.txt ./File2.txt ./Folder1/File11.txt ./Folder1/File12.txt ./Folder1/Folder11/File111.txt ./Folder2/file21.txt : : The ls -R1 command won't give the result as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_sethu
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract strings from full path when full path is not fixed

/Path/snowbird9/nrfCompMgrRave1230100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird6/nrfCompMgrRave1220100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird14/nrfCompMgrRave920100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirisha
0 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Find, replace, file path in multiple files for Solaris 10

Guys I have a big issue that I need to get fixed ASAP however I can not seem to find a way to do it. We started to use zones with Solaris 10 at work and we moved a zone from a SIT box to a DEV box. Problem is the software we have installed is looking at a /lcl/sit/apps/ path and it needs to look... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: LRoberts
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pattern match a path anywhere in the line and replace it with new path

I want to pattern match only path part from below and replace them with new path string. LoadModule jk_module /fldrA/fldrBaf/fldrCaa/modules/mod_jk.so JkWorkersFile /fldrA/fldrBaf/fldrCaa/config/OHS/ohs1/workers.properties JkLogFile... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comment all lines which are not already commented for each full path pattern matched

Hello. Question 1 : I want to comment out all lines of a cron file which are not already commented out for each full path pattern matched. Example 1 nothing to do because line is already commented out; pattern = '/usr/bin/munin-cron' # */5 * * * * munin test -x... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

30 days old files with full path

my requirement is 30 days old files along with size and pull path of the file (file should be listed in descending by size). output: 12345 /app/testing/file1 12341 /app/testing/file2 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh123
5 Replies
MONO-SERVER2-ADMIN(8)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     MONO-SERVER2-ADMIN(8)

NAME
mono-server2-admin - mono-server2 hosts file creator, hosts file is part of the debianized mod_mono package SYNOPSIS
mono-server2-admin.conf [action] [args] OPTIONS Actions: add Use 'add' if you want to create an application and want mono-server2 scripts to manage it del If you want to remove an application Args: --path The path where you have your aspx files, MUST EXISTS!, required only with add action --app The name of your application --libs If you have dlls outside your path, you must use this! --port Needed if you are running multiple virtual hosts in different ports in Apache --vhost If you want to add asp.net support to a virtualhost you must use this. Example: foobar.com DESCRIPTION
mono-server2-admin.conf is a perl tool to adminstrate your ASP.NET webapps that will be executed with mod_mono. When you try to add an application, admin.conf will verify that your path exists, if it is, it will add a directory inside /etc/xsp/conf.d with the name of your app, and also as a file with the filename format: 10_appname. This file will have the information (path, app). So, when mono-xsp-update.conf is executed it will read those dirs and create a debian.webapp in /etc/xsp that the xsp daemon will read, also with a mono-server2-hosts.conf that will have your directory settings with apache directives. Apache will read mono-server2-hosts.conf! AUTHOR
Pablo Fischer <pablo@pablo.com.mx> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-18 MONO-SERVER2-ADMIN(8)