Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need SCO 5.0.5 install media
Operating Systems SCO Need SCO 5.0.5 install media Post 303018399 by crt001 on Tuesday 5th of June 2018 12:38:17 PM
Old 06-05-2018
I also need a copy of 5.0.5. I already have the license keys for 5.0.5

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Searching for HP-UX 10.x Install Media

Hiya folks, The drive on my 712/80 just died and I can't seem to find my 10.20 CDs anywhere. My wife says she think she threw out the box that they were in when we moved recently. :( Sooo... What I'm looking for is someone that has upgraded to 11i (or something ) that no longer wants/needs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ErikTheHAck
0 Replies

2. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

3. SCO

Need installation media for SCO 5.0.4

I need to reinstall SCO 5.0.4 onto another server as the customer does mnot want to pay for another license. Does anoine have the installation media for this? I'm willing to trade as I have every other installation CD. Let me download the 5.0.4 media from you and I'll give you any OS you want. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buffbiker23
2 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 5.0.6 Media needed

Hi, can anyone provide me the sources for sco 5.0.6 as iso? Thanks! (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: VoidCeroOne
26 Replies

5. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

6. SCO

5.0.2 install media

I've inherited an openserver 5.0.2 and wanted to move it to a virtualized environment - Given the server is original hardware no one knows where any of its media is. I'm hoping someone has the installation media for 5.0.2 so I can get a clean system up and running to see what if any changes will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarKnight83
2 Replies

7. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO 5.0.2 Installation Media

We recently started having problems with our SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 Server. I know it is VERY outdated but we are unable to move off of it yet due to an application that is still used daily. We have a new software replacement that will be implemented Q3 2016. I was looking for some installation... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AOC
0 Replies

9. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.1.19. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2018 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2018 php-config(1)