Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Powershell for Sending Attachment and Multiple Recipent Post 303017894 by alvinoo on Thursday 24th of May 2018 04:49:07 AM
Old 05-24-2018
Powershell for Sending Attachment and Multiple Recipent

Hi there,

How could I invoke powershell to:
1. Send a file or an attachment
2. Send a content to multiple recipient
3. Be invoked by a batch file to execute the param clause

Help will be appreciate.

Code:
param(
	[string]$highs, [string]$mediums, [string]$lows 
)

$EmailFrom = “name@domain.com”
$EmailTo = “xxxxx@XXX.com”
$Subject = “New Scan is done!”
$Body = "High=$highs, Mediums=$mediums, Lows=$lows"
$SMTPServer = “smtp.gmail.com”
$SMTPClient = New-Object Net.Mail.SmtpClient($SmtpServer, 587)
$SMTPClient.EnableSsl = $true
$SMTPClient.Credentials = New-Object System.Net.NetworkCredential("Google-UserName", “Google-Password”);
$SMTPClient.Send($EmailFrom, $EmailTo, $Subject, $Body)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending attachment thru a mail

Is there any way we can send file attachemnts through mails from a unix server. Does the 'mail' command have such an option ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rohini Vijay
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending an attachment through email

As a part of requirement I need to send out mails with attachment from UNIX. I have to take query the Oracle DB and send the result of the query in an attachment through mail. I use the following script for the same. #!/bin/csh #!/bin/bash #!/bin/ksh ATTFILE=/folder1/test.xls cd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sgiri1
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending Email with Attachment

Hi, I want to send an email with multiple attachment using uuencode and mail command. I am able to send with one attachment Ex:uuencode abc.txt abc.txt | mail test@test.com -s "Test3" Can anyone reply with syntax. Regards BS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajiora
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending email with attachment and body

Hi I want to able to attach a file to a email and send it with a body the body of the email is within the "body" file, and the attachment in "atch" if i send like below it will send the email correctly /usr/sbin/sendmail me@you.com< body And when i send the attachment alone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridanu
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending an email with attachment

Hi, Please help me in sending an e-mail with attachment through unix mailx command is not present in our unix box. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dudd9
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sending mail with attachment

Hi, I am using Sun solaris OS unix server I am trying to send mail with an attachment using below script cat test.txt;uuencode test.txt test.txt|mailx -s "$subject" someone@somewhere I m getting mails but with no attachment. Hence i manipulate the script as below and i am... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending a file as an attachment to email

The file is located under appl/batchdata/ file name: storesales.txt I am using following code because uuencode is not present. I am not getting the data in file but i am getting the blank file with same name as an email attachment. ( echo "from: sch@xxxx.com" echo "to:sch@xxxx.com" echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skatpally
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending attachment using sendmail command

Send_Mail() { C_Date=`date +"%m/%d/%Y"` #Subject="MMDB Load Job Status" for i in `cat $Metafile` do if then email_address=`echo $i | cut -d":" -f2` /usr/lib/sendmail "$email_address" < $Email_File fi done } this is the send mail command i am using .please let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Alok K Yadav
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in sending html mail with attachment

Hi Everyone, I am facing problems in sending html mail with attachemnt. I will able to send mail with attachment (plain text ) using mailx -s and uuencode command and also html mail without attachment using sendmail option. However I am not able to send html mail along with attachment.Either... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik adiga
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need help sending attachment via mailx

Hello, I am new to the Unix thing, and I am having trouble sending attachments via shell client putty through mailx. The command I use is $ mailx -s "Subject" user@blah.com < attachment.txt but everytime I do that it would say Cannot open attachment.txt I have the file save to my computer... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrobin20
5 Replies
SMS::Send::Test(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      SMS::Send::Test(3pm)

NAME
SMS::Send::Test - SMS::Send International-Class Testing Driver SYNOPSIS
# Create a testing sender my $send = SMS::Send->new( 'Test' ); # Clear the message trap $send->clear; # Send a message $send->send_sms( text => 'Hi there', to => '+61(4) 1234 5678', ); # Get the message from the trap my @messages = $send->messages; DESCRIPTION
SMS::Send supports two classes of drivers. An international class named in the format "SMS::Send::Foo", which only accept international numbers in "+1 XXX XXXXX" format, and regional-context drivers in the format "SMS::Send::XX::Foo" which will also accept a non-leading-plus number in the format applicable within that region (in the above case, Australia). SMS::Send::Test is the testing driver for the international class of drivers. Except for the name, it is otherwise identical to SMS::Send::AU::Test. Its two roles are firstly to always exist (be installed) and secondly to act as a "trap" for messages. Messages sent via SMS::Send::Test always succeed, and the messages can be recovered for testing after sending. Note that the trap is done on a per-driver-handle basis, and is not shared between multiple driver handles. METHODS
SMS::Send::Test inherits all the methods of the parent SMS::Send::Driver class, and adds the following. messages The "messages" method retrieves as a list all of the messages in the message trap. clear The "clear" method clears the message trap. This should be done before each chunk of test code to ensure you are starting from a known state. Returns true as a convenience. SUPPORT
Bugs should be reported via the CPAN bug tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SMS-Send <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SMS-Send> For other issues, contact the author. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-09 SMS::Send::Test(3pm)